[SOLVED] Packard Bell OneTwo L5351 - Windows 10

mlcomputers

Reaction score
Hello There

Has anyone managed to install Windows 10 on the Packard Bell OneTwo L5351 AIO It is an old machine, but the customer does not have the funds currently to buy a new WIN 10 computer

Have tried a clean install to the SSD multiple times today and it keeps failing. Windows 10 installs to the new Crucial MX500 SSD but then just goes round and round and then bluescreens with Watchdog error eventually

Cloned the current Windows 7 system to the same SSD and all is well? Is it worth trying an upgrade. Never come across the Watchdog error before

I have not updated the BIOS on this machine

Any help would be appreciated

Cloned the current Windows 7 system to the same SSD and all is well? Is it worth trying an upgrade. Never come across the Watchdog error before
I would put in a spare ssd and clean install 10 and see if you have the same issues.
Also, the Bios AS WELL if available.

Nope new PC Done They are pieces of shite. Client will just run into issues in future then it is your fault. Advise client they need a new system, as Windows 10 updates will be recurring. Then you are back to square 1 if drivers don't like it.

Other suggestions -

• Check RAM
  • Check SSD health and connections/cables etc
  • Reset BIOS

Last edited:
Nope new PC Done They are pieces of shite. Client will just run into issues in future then it is your fault. Advise client they need a new system, as Windows 10 updates will be recurring. Then you are back to square 1 if drivers don't like it.

Other suggestions -

• Check RAM
  • Check SSD health and connections/cables etc
  • Reset BIOS

Had a good chat with the customer today as this computer is a long way from me. Have cloned the current Windows 7 system to the SSD. She has good AV and is a cautious user. Have told her to look to buy a new or reconditioned Windows 10 PC at the end of the year. The SSD upgrade gives her some breathing space for now with regards to usability. I had a look at all the proposed fixes for this problem and really did not want to deliver a workaround repair and then another Window 10 update stops it working again. Her husband knows how to take the back cover off to clean the fan assembly from time to time, so we will be able to re-use the SSD in the future. Courier is collecting the computer tomorrow.

Back