[SOLVED] Win 10 Pro upgrade

glennd

Reaction score
Customer wants to know what it will cost to upgrade Win 10 Home to Pro. When I go to the web page, it brings up the "Store" and tells me I'm already on Pro. Duh!

So can anyone in Aus point me to a page that will tell me how much the upgrade is?

From memory, the upgrade is about 100 of our British pounds. Not sure how many of your down-under dollars are required to purchase it.

When I go to the web page, it brings up the "Store" and tells me I'm already on Pro. Duh!
I wonder if Home has been installed with a Pro licence entitlement? It might be that the computer is already licenced to run Pro.

Last edited:
From memory, the upgrade is about 100 of our British pounds. Not sure how many of your down-under dollars are required to purchase it.

I wonder if Home has been installed with a Pro licence entitlement? It might be that the computer is already licenced to run Pro.
The point is I can't just look up the price in the Microsoft Store, it's not shown anywhere. I have to go through the motions of purchasing an upgrade and if the computer I'm using is Pro it won't show the upgrade price. I had to dig up a computer with Home on it then go through the motions of upgrading just to get a figure.

And the figure is $169aud.

Back