Latest Windows Update Failure - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

I have been getting these all day long:

1615788848943.png

If I open one it is clearly wants to look like it is from Facebook:

1615788930919.png

The "Report the user" link wants me to send an email to all these scammer email addresses. Could these morons all together collectively not come up with enough brain-cells to make a page to try and harvest a password or something?

info@instinctualintelligence.org;jake_line@163.com;mail@mailenhancers.com;support@leaseinfos.com;gsnonetworks@gmail.com;info@lightysouth.com;contact@likewanes.net;great@infoseeks.org;candy@mailfringes.com;news@looksmail.net;swity@malawiresearch.org;contact@preciiousproduct.com;Support@luxuryseervice.com;caty@fedback.net;info@giftcenteer.com;news@topnaturalhealth.pw;kryder.garfield@yandex.ua;jack@ultimatefamily.space;reply@loans4all.co.uk;newsletter@insidephone.co.uk;jake.lawsons@yandex.com;scarlett.late@yandex.ru;jeff.latson@yandex.com.tr;maldivejo@excite.com;narcosko@rambler.ru;maradonabol@eclipso.eu;alobany@tutanota.com;amaldo34@protonmail.com;malada.albert@yandex.ua;malada.albert@yandex.kz;lake.relays@aol.com;poste.curl@aol.com;perl.su@yahoo.com;reply_facebook@yahoo.com;matt.oconner@hotmail.com;caroline.wisoky@hotmail.com;Luwen_1425@qq.com;basse6719@gmail.com;raptolik@gmail.com;stefan.conneus@gmail.com;jamesleany@inbox.lv;ryanexpress70@gmail.com;david.lorens0@outlook.com;jenny.lowes0@outlook.com

My Actual Facebook is relatively secure with regard to unauthorized login via Multi-Factor authentication:

1615789165074.png

Let's bait these fools from my Scam Baiting eMail Account... They won't notice. Most likely:

1615789491940.png

You know I am an essential worker when I am a Marine Biologist on "Special Blow-Hole Assignment"

Last edited:
Back