Windows 11 - Outlook display issue after latest office update?

@NETWizz the nice part about what I do, is that I get all the weird requests and now put them in my research queue, schtuff I work on between jobs so I can learn for the next client. I do blogs still so that helps bring in views, which leads to work.

Things you said you'd do, I never do lol.

Honestly, on this request if a new client asked me to fix it, I'd tell them over and phone and have them donate to my Starbucks card. They usually give $25, helps me out when I'm out on the road.
I do a LOT of stuff to for the knowledge. I will post about what I learned about Windows IP Networking that I didn't know in a different thread.

I bet you're considered an expert too.
Unfortunately, you know that merely means being rewarded by being pressured to join meetings where others are troubleshooting... and you are only there because at some point, somewhere, for somebody, at some point you fixed something. Now they figured you can fix everything, and they constantly request you by name. I am sure that is a great thing if you are in business and those are billable hours, but as a salaried employee, it merely means working outside your wheelhouse often because someone else is not doing their job before escalating.

I put into tickets, "Ultimately, your goal should be to document enough troubleshooting to rule-out _____ as being the problem before escalating this as a possible network issue."

Back