Were to get those Silver Stickers?!

lespaul

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just joined this great forum today.

I was wondering if any of you guys know where I could purchase those little 'Silver Stickers' that the likes of Intel, Microsoft etc. use on the front of new machines - the ones that have 'Designed for Windows Vista' and 'Intel Inside' - you know the ones! :)

I was hoping to get some made up with our company logo to put to all new machines we sell and also maybe machines that we repair. I can't find any mention of them on the web :(

Any links greatly appriaciated!

Thanks.

Those "Intel Inside/Designed for Vista" silver stickers typically come with the CPU's. If you want custom ones search Google for "Custom Computer Badge" or something similar. The first few results came up with these:

http://www.securisysagency.com/ - Seems to specialize in case badges. Has a US and UK office.

http://www.pccasegear.com/prod272.htm - Print your own kit, Australian based.

I think you weren't finding anything because you were searching for "computer stickers" instead of "computer badges". If you need stickers then they don't have to be specifically computer ones, any sticker maker should be able to deal with them, also, try searching for "metallic tags" or something.

Last edited:
Thanks Knuckles!!

That's exactly what I was looking for!!

You were dead right, I was searching for 'Stickers' and not 'Badges' - subtle differance but makes all the diff! :eek:

Thanks again for your help :)

Good call knuckles, I was just about to go searching for these. I was going to put stickers in as well. Now, no searching needed.

I would prefer those bubble style if I was selling PCs with my own logo but you should also be able to find those metal stickers like intel and microsoft use/provide. A side note I haven't bought an intel CPU but I know AMD comes with a sticker but I don't recal it being metalic or anything and the only microsoft sticker I got is the OEM sticker with the product key.

Back