Remote Support

I used TeamViewer.....but got hacked off due to the increasing bloatware features and the pricing which always failed to recognise I had to pay additional tax on the price.

I used anydesk, but got hacked off with with software issues last year, where the dashboard repeatedly failed to refresh......plus having to give 3 month's notice for cancellation,..and the price.

I've now gone for remotix (now bought by acronis). Significantly more features, multiple connections, hardware monitoring etc.

Approx £200 ($253) for 3 years.

I run Itarian as my Managed Provider service, which has remote software built-in, this this "Acronis" acts as a backup.... And it runs across all platforms.

I got grandfathered into the AnyDesk Lite price. Paying $75 USD a year is a no brainer for me lol. I make that back up in less than 1 job now.

Hi All. I have been tasked with researching new remote support programs for my company.

So far there is the obvious one Teamviewer, but its pricing scheme is crazy.

I am also looking at ones like simple-help, Splashtop, and Ultraviewer.

We need something that's cross platform (ie windows, mac, Linux, and mobile) to be able to cover all of our customers.

Do you guys have any suggestions for me to look at?
If you are looking for a free service, I like AeroAdmin. It acts just like Teamviewer. If you are looking for a paid option, I sell Zoho products, so I like Zoho Assist. Teamviewer and LogMeIn are great but they are expensive for the smaller companies.

I got grandfathered into the AnyDesk Lite price. Paying $75 USD a year is a no brainer for me lol. I make that back up in less than 1 job now.
How exactly did you get grandfathered? I signed up as an early subscriber (2015-12-09) for a 5 (or was it 6?) year AnyDesk Lite subscription for $447 CAD but at renewal time, I was quoted an exorbitant current price to renew. I went with UltraViewer instead and it has been adequate but nowhere near as good as AnyDesk. My notes referred to it as a lifetime subscription but that was clearly a misunderstanding.

How exactly did you get grandfathered? I signed up as an early subscriber (2015-12-09) for a 5 (or was it 6?) year AnyDesk Lite subscription for $447 CAD but at renewal time, I was quoted an exorbitant current price to renew. I went with UltraViewer instead and it has been adequate but nowhere near as good as AnyDesk. My notes referred to it as a lifetime subscription but that was clearly a misunderstanding.
Not really sure to be honest. I just know that every November when I renew it is the same rate as the years prior. They always offer me to go up to the next plan at a discounted rate but it just isn't worh it. I been using it since 2016.

Back