OST to PST converter

Nathan Igo

Reaction score
Long story short a client purchased a new laptop after the previous one failed. I was able to pull the OST files off of the old laptop but for some reason (multiple "techs") that had messed with it before somehow set some folders to archive only on the local machine it appears.

There are multiple folders that were never synced online so they obviously did not sync back up on the new laptop. I am looking for recommendations on a good OST to PST conversion program so that I can import the missing folders and emails. There are tons online but if anyone has had experience with any I would greatly appreciate it before I pull the trigger and buy one. I am currently leaning towards Stellar but any input is greatly appreciated.

In my experience conversion does not pull the folders and sometimes does not pull all the emails also, have a backup a tinker with a copy, just in case.

Thank you for the responses. OST2 looks like it will work and will buy / run it over the weekend if I decide to keep this client or not. So far they have been very picky and needy so my just drop them completely and let them go back to geekfail.

I didn't have luck with OST2. OST file required to be repaired multiple times before OST2 would do the conversion, a no go when you want to do a bulk conversion. Outlook needs to have a profile or else OST2 won't even start.

Stellar seems to do the job, takes a long time though, and support is slow (trying to sort out a licence issue). I wish I could test out Kernel too.

Back