Hubspot impacting page performance?

Raymond Payne

Reaction score
Hello,

Have many people here integrated Hubspot in their tools? Because the tools for the tech people don't work well for the salespeople, I've rolled out Hubspot to make life easier for them. All of the integrations are fine, other than the website chat. It seems to have a rather dramatic effect on the web page test results for cached static content. Has anyone seen if this has as dire of consequences as many internet posts would have you believe when it comes to SEO? I'm getting someone to redo the website and build it for SEO, but the only thing hurting the site at the start of the project from a performance perspective is the Live Chat integration, which I'd ideally like to have there post redesign.

Thanks,

Ray

upload_2020-3-10_13-15-25.png

I'm getting someone to redo the website and build it for SEO

May just be be me, I'm just a simple guy, but if you're referring to www.abrisuite.com .. I decided to have a look, and first Cloudflare I think it was, made me wait > 3 seconds for a browser check. It EVEN did this at some point wile I was already on the site and wanted to browse back.

I'm probably not one of your potential customers, but one things that almost makes me walk away immediately is lack of info on who's behind something. And I want to be able to discover that without having to talk to someone. Some bios of the actual people who I will be dealing with. Some forum where I can see a company interact with customers, fixing stuff for them or even giving a clear no on what can't be done.

To be fair, that's only if you're not local. Because of the number of attacks that come from pretty much everywhere my web developer reduced the attack count by enabling Cloudflare firewall rules. Any connections not in Canada or the US trigger a JS Challenge to make sure you're a person. It can be frustrating when sites are that slow, but our target audience will never see it. It does, however, make a night and day difference in the number of attempts to log in to the site with bad credentials.

As for the content of the site, that is being redone. It was made by someone the person that does a lot of our graphic design, and the sales guy. Overall I'm not happy with the site. Bios are actually in there on one of the sub-pages. The point of the site is to educate and convert. And it's written in a way I don't think does either remotely well. To get into more than that, I'd have to move into one of the non-public groups...

Which leaves me doing a mix of outsourcing a boatload of Marketing and design, and trying to learn it myself to oversee it in a better way.

Performance matters though because while content and structure will change, the underlying platform won't.

Last edited:
Back