Network Tools

Office

Operating Systems

Passwords

Portable

Product Keys

Windows XP Software

Last edited:
Your not wrong when you sed "Massive" Your to organized, lol Thanks for the list, your previous post showing your folders inspired me to update some tools and organize my folders a bit better, thanks again for your massive list.

Last edited:
Good addition for XP systems is dial-a-fix... fixed a few wonky issues for me in the past... just wish it were updated...

Appletax, I must say that this is one of the greatest community member contributions I have seen yet here at TN...and I'm a newbie here! Thanks for sharing!

Appletax, I must say that this is one of the greatest community member contributions I have seen yet here at TN...and I'm a newbie here!
Isn't that a bit like saying, "This turnstile is the greatest machine at NASA! And I'm just in the foyer!" ?

/not saying it isn't a great contribution but you pretty much disqualified your own claim.

Not really. Let me clarify and correct myself here. Merely expressing an opinion and my initial emotional response...others may think it's the worst contribution and that's fine by me too. Consider a key word in my post..."yet". My reply here is not an end-all, be-all...I'm just simply excited about the great wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and comraderie here.

Not really. Let me clarify and correct myself here. Merely expressing an opinion and my initial emotional response...others may think it's the worst contribution and that's fine by me too. Consider a key word in my post..."yet". My reply here is not an end-all, be-all...I'm just simply excited about the great wealth of knowledge, wisdom, and comraderie here.

Great to see your enthusiasm! Welcome to Technibble. :)

Xander seems you were channelling Jimbo on that one.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I think I'll be staying home over the holidays so I can spend all my time just downloading these programs...amazing list. Thank you so much.

Back