windows 10 systems crashing while printing

Well I never said that. I'm also responsible for chips in your phone and computer, I work industrially on robotics and a number of other things. You might not be all knowing.

I'm also responsible for chips in your phone and computer, I work industrially on robotics and a number of other things.
Now that you bring this up, your introductory post and profile are a little light on detail. Perhaps you'd care to tell us (and @Kitten Kong) a bit more about yourself?

Judging from your willingness to jump in with your thoughts on a number of old threads it's clear that you're enthusiastic, but enthusiasm alone doesn't qualify you for membership here. Technibble serves a very specific demographic (professional computer technicians and the owners of computer repair and support businesses) and we like to see some indication that you meet those criteria.

Thanks!

Um, sounds like there might be some shorting between the printer and the computer? Or the driver is crashing spectacularly and needs a reboot. I'd try to update the drivers for the printer first. Let us know what happens
This occured 2 years ago. I think it's been sorted out.

Politics politics politics..
Not politics - rules, which I'm sure you've read. You've certainly agreed to them.

Please believe that we're not hostile or unwelcoming to newcomers but Technibble is a unique community and we like to keep it that way. We're all professionals and as a result the discussions here can get a bit direct. Robust, even.

(I draw your attention to Rule 8: If this is your first time at Technibble, you have to fight. 🙂)

Last edited:
Back