Quickbooks extortion

When neurotech is a common thing, we need to update your Neuro Implants if you don't pay in 30 days; you will go offline.

Thanks for shopping @ NeuroNuts!

Wow! They are expensive

Yet....so worth it. Have a business where several people need to run Quickbooks? Want to make your IT stuff all cloud based? No expenses of replacing big servers every 5 years....no expenses of server backup, no complexity of VPNs, etc.

Hosted Quickbooks takes so much of that pain away. Yeah there's a monthly nut....but it's nothing....nothing...compared to the "old way" of having on prem servers and all that IT overhead surrounding them...electricity, UPS's, paying IT to run updates and reboots every month and monitoring, security stacks, UTM firewalls, etc. Ditch that big network at the office, free yourselves of it, do all your work securely from anywhere, with steady predictable costs now.

And their support is local, not overseas.

What version of QuickBooks are you on, 2016?
2020 - so still in support. This is just FUD-selling tactics. I'm not moving until I have to next year at some point. I'm already looking at doubling my cost when I upgrade because of their move to subscription even for the desktop versions, so I'm waiting until the last minute.

Back