lenovo system stopped booting right after windows 10 update

Galdorf

Reaction score
Had multiple lenovo systems go down right after a windows 10 update they stopped booting no post 4th gen i5 even after bios clr still no boot or posting did an emergency bios flash and it came back to life happened more than once on same model in office have a few of these machines.
Also barracuda firewall client can cause windows to from completing feature updates with BSOD on spac.sys just uninstalling software is not enough you have to edit the registry remove and rename sys file.

index.png
Whatever Mc Grammar , should not have inserted "Those" who cares. Seriously you understood but had to react. Get over it

Attachments

• 1k0xzc.jpg
    1k0xzc.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
anyone else notice after installing last batch of updates on my personal machine at home it removed ALL programs running after bootup things like Steam updater and my voip program as well as all customizer programs for gaming mouse and keyboard as well as color led program and macro programs for mouse and keyboard.
Don`t have any tuneup software installed happened right after the updates had to put them all back to normal my guess is they now autoremove stuff before updates to prevent problems.

Back