Flea Market

Do you believe a Flea Market booth is a good way to advertise your business?

• Total voters

roborobs computer repair

Reaction score
I saw on a thread that some people are trying the flea market as a way to gain customers. I'm curious to how well this has worked in your area and whether or not you believe it is a good idea? :)

Please post your reasoning for voting the way you did whether you are for or against Flea Market marketing. Also if you have voted yes, please post some of the things you always take with you for display and selling purposes. This will help me in determining if this is the best route for my business.

Last edited:
I can only imagine this like being in a FPCL (first-person craiglist). You get all the people looking for the best deal they can find... right in your face, some trying to haggle, others just scared away by a perfectly respectable rate.

You go to the Flea Market to find deals on things. This is the same mentality most customers will have when they see your booth there.

You will have a difficult time if you expect to find customers willing to pay your normal rate.

Just my opinion...

Last edited:
I know there are guys that do this at the local flea market. I've also sold quite a bit of computers to people that end up reselling them there.

Back