Fab's AutoBackup 7 Pro - a must have tool for techs

It looks like all of this is not really on the drive but on only on one drive instead.
I thought since the file sizes reported seemed appropriate that it would be the actual files and not just a link?

First thing I did was try to sign in to their OneDrive online, but of course they have no idea what it is and of the several accounts I was able to get in to I couldn't find files that matched.

They look like files but in fact, they are just links. Source user profile must be a Microsoft account. There is a way to at least get the login. For that, generate an installed software list when backing up user’s data. Then, look in the backup. There must be a InstalledSoftwareList folder under user’s backup. The Microsoft account email address will be at the bottom of the html page where default browser and email clients are specified. The email address is between parentheses. I hope that will help

Thanks, found the matching email per your instructions. Very helpful.

OneDrive and Microsoft Accounts generating pain once again.

Password for the current site is not same as for the archived site? I just reset my password for the current site because the password in BitWarden was not accepted. Couldn't find my purchase in current store and realized that it was before 2022 so tried the Archive store as suggested on the site. I guess there's no easy way for you to synchronize passwords between stores?

I thought I'd ask before resetting it in the Archive site and possibly screwing it up on the current site.

Edit: never mind. I just reset the password for the archive site to match that in the current site. Problem solved.

Last edited:
I am trying to run updates, I click the Update and then it goes to a clear box?

I'm not Fabs, but I have run into issues once or twice with the built-in update function. When thats the case, I've always just downloaded the latest version directly from the store, following these instructions that come in the update notices:
----
If you want to download full package from your store account :

Click here if you ordered on May 1st 2022 or after

or

Here if you ordered before May 1st 2022

Just in case: here is the full download procedure
----

I've always had success just fetching the installer this way when update wants to be cranky.

Back