Fab's AutoBackup 7 Pro - a must have tool for techs

PCMD is bang on with regards to the use of an IODD, I have recently purchased one and together with FABS, all my Windows ISO's, PC Check etc it makes my life so much easier (you will not beliieve how many USB sticks and Portable drives I used to carry around!!
I don't mean to hijack the thread but what do you guys use/recommend as far as a good IODD?

Reactions: GTP
You can convert your last license for free if you want ;)
Hey @fabs thank you that's very kind.
How about if you convert me to a 3 year licence and I just pay for two years?
That way you convert my version 6 to version 7 and still make some money.
is that ok?

Hey @fabs thank you that's very kind.
How about if you convert me to a 3 year licence and I just pay for two years?
That way you convert my version 6 to version 7 and still make some money.
is that ok?
I have just converted your last V6 pro order to a 3 years V7 Pro and sent a private message for the rest ;)

You can use the same discount code as you did when you ordered your last Fab's AutoBackup Pro version. I have checked, it is still alive and will provide 25 percent discount to you. Let me know if you do not have it anymore.

About V8, nothing planned yet (V7 is just starting) but that's a possibility. Of course, if it is available while the update period is running, the upgrade will be available at no additional cost :)
Thank yiu. Could you please PM me the code and I'll purchase tomorrow

I didn't even use a discount last time for 6 pro. But I don't believe in doing that with someone who spends a lot of coding/designing time, expecting % off. I'll pay the 45 Euros again to support him. I love the program. It's made work for backup/transfer 100x easier.

SAME. Bought today :)

This thread is so
shut_up_and_take_my_money-t2.jpg

At least it's not like the Patreon link for Merlin Mann's "Do By Friday" show with some Cards Against Humanity folks.

You'll have to listen to at least part of the show to find out what it is though.

Back