Best remote support on budget?

Curious, if it isn't just me but are do you have issues with AnyDesk when the version updates? Like the icon from the previous version still stays in the taskbar along with the updated version? Feel like that is a bug that I just can't get rid of. Happens on every machine that the version is updated to.
I have not had that problem. What version are you running/updating? If its any version older than 4.0 then chances are you'll have that problem because from 4.2 onward AnyDesk is a complete rewrite. Currently they are on version 5.

5.2.2 here and I don't have the problem. However, I have seen it at some of my customers. Not one of life's catastrophes, for sure. :p

I believe that also covers up to 1000 seats, which over a long time period makes it really absurdly dirt cheap as a way to get remote monitoring and powershell scripting.

Correct - Entry level is 1,000 seats! As inexpensive (saying it's cheap makes SimpleHelp sound like an inferior product) as it is I'm surprised more here aren't using it.

I have not had that problem. What version are you running/updating? If its any version older than 4.0 then chances are you'll have that problem because from 4.2 onward AnyDesk is a complete rewrite. Currently they are on version 5.

Currently running the latest version, there have been desktops I hadn't touch in awhile that were on earlier versions like version 4.0xx

Hopefully, the version 5 completely fixed all that. Definitely a lot more features and much better.

Logmein’s great but they’re increasing the cost again this year by a ridiculous amount, our quote is 5X what it was last year for the same volume. They’re trying to justify by including extras that most won’t use. Real shame, great remote access tool but not one to trial if you’re on a budget!

Back