What else can i do to grow this business?

dominexsus

Reaction score
HELLO

I have onsite computer repair company in uk and i am running since 10 month.
I previously send what iv done so far to grove my business but i didn't get any better advice. as well as i will explain what iv done so far i will also advice some of the guys who is possibly newer than me in this business.

PLEASE GUYS !,PROFFESIONALS!,WINNERS!, WHO SUCCEDED OUT THERE!,WHO BELIVE KNOWS MORE!, EVERYBODY! JUST READ AND DO YOUR BEST TO PROVE THAT I AM NOT DOING ENOUGH!!

THIS WAY THIS THREAD WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL THREAD TO GET MOST ADVICE FOR ME, FOR US AND FOR ALL NEWBYS

ok here is what i have done so far

1- I had self experience repair pc and laptops over 5 years but just to be on safe side knowledge i took comptia a+ network + mcp, mcitp

2- I have 3 websites well seo optimised. two of them cost me £7 a month and ( 1 free by yell.com chesterfieldpcsupports40.co.uk )
chesterfieldpcsupport.com
chesterfieldcomputer.com

I have all the best Business tackticks, offers and deals possible. with no high or low prices. free advice, free call out, free phone number, free pick up & drop off, free estimate, and many more you name it! just look into my website for the rest.

3- I went for professional seo company and both my websites appears first page top listing with so many keywords cost me £400

4- I manually submit my website almost all free classifieds ( I PAID 3 SITES ANNUALLY COST ME £250 )Almost 300 FREE add clasified websites. there isn’t any FREE ADD websites i know that i am not listed in uk. i have many first page ads in several towns, cities, counties near by. some sites allowed me to submit each area and post code. for example every town name and computer repair typed to google i have 3-4 place listed on first page + google ppc add.

5- I had 80000 leaflets cost me £700 already distributed half of them 40000

6- I have priority ads on city local cost £200

7- I have 1 priority 1 other listing yell.com cost £1600

8- for messing about my ad yell.com gave me 1 free add worth £2000

9 -yell.com also build me pro website worth £500 for free ( this is new promo by them)

10- printed 5000 business cards best quality cost £120

11- printed 250 magnet to stick side of customers computer pc towers almost run out of them cost £90

12- 4 car magnet on each side of my car and my girl friend car cost £60

13- booked yellow pages half column ads buy one get one classification free cost £900 starting 2010

14- second biggest business directory in uk. Thompson local. half column £500 starting 2010

15-I left my leaflets over 40 shops that i know

16- purchased accounting software cost £100 intuit

17- I have stock worth £1000 all necessary parts i need including £500 worth laptop parts

18- I am aware all essential business tactics and most from this site forums and others. i do my best to keep my customer happy

19- I contacted trusted trader of my county paid £50 for submission starting 2010.

20- I contacted all member magazines 2 of them agree to submit my ads annually free

21- I contacted disable people centres and submitted my business ads to their sites

22- I had 6 months test trading under the control of business link and job centre ( according to them they can not advice anything for me as i already doing more than they can advice .

23- I told everybody I know in this planet so word of mouth can spread. also I know all my customers doing for me since they Are pleased with my services

24- I e mailed almost all business in yellow pages cover my area let them know about my company.

25- I have well optimised google pay per click add account with the £60 per moth limit with 380 keywords usualy cost £6 - 9 a month.

26-I hold both public liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance cost £800 per year

27- I am on internet and reading 1-2 hours about Computer repair business and 1-2 hours directory submition daily to learn more about business side of what i do. also try to advertise more, more and more, get my page ranking even higher! ( i am already first page top line in all search engines with many keywords)

28- I recently started faxing my business template for the small business near by. see if i can get any custumer this way.

29- I change the content of my website regulerly For seo purposes. also put things like Preventive Maintenance Guide for custumers.this way after the repair done I tell them to visit my site to learn basic simple staff that they need to know about their pc and laptops. (other minor advantage is More click to my site means More ranking)

30- I phone the custumers 2-3 weeks after the job done. to see how they doing? and ask them if everything is ok with their pc or laptop? also show my care

HERE IS RESULT OF ALL MY WORK DONE after 10 months

I get Around 8-12 email enquiries a month. they say they will get back to me! but ONLY 1 out of 10 request a job. So I figured out one who contact by mail and ask the job & how much it would cost is usually who look for cheapest of the cheapest .also They not sure yet if they want to go a head with repair yet. and I think thay ask atleast 20 places before you. basicly people with no money. on the other hand people who phones are the one usually need quick repair, ready and willing to pay what ever is the price.

approximately 2 – 3 phone call a day. usually Monday to Thursday. so about 8 call a week.

not many weekends or after hours.

Lucky weeks i can get 4-5-6 jobs done. 2-3 weeks goes like this for the month.

1-2 weeks a month goes quite. some time 2-3 custumer per week only .

leaflet = I have got my money back but made nothing extra . i thing it was a good advert for me lot of effort too.

yell. com = some days 1-2 enquiries and usually few jobs a month. some time 1 week no call but made my money on that nothing on the top. also reailised that most of the small business or who is working from home. call from yell.com

yellow pages = don’t know yet ??????????

Thompson local= don’t know yet ??????????

FAX advertising= to early to say anythig, i will let you know on next update.

Google, yahoo , msn = most from Google 3-4 enquiries a week

google pay per click= i had 2 custumer only so far but paid this year and next year ppc budget

3 website individually submitted x 300 free classifications = 1 -2 jobs a month

I thing its good the let you know that area i cover 25 mile radius about 2 million people 3 cities very close and side by side

after 10 months I made £5000 from this business. I know it is not enough but atleast i have got my money back and next years marketing budget will be £3000.

I plan to make £2000 more before 12 months up and double the figure At the end of 24 months .

At the end of third year I am planning to have good wages that I can live on

I have other job That I relay on. without it I cant survive and I am not planning to leave the job before I reach end of 24 month target

MY PIECE OF ADVICE

so please guys be realistic and don’t even think to start making money without investing some. other vice you will be waiting 4-5 years before you see real money

and remember you have to act like a business man save every penny invest for all necessary and don’t think you will only repair! you will be chasing all business side of it.

Ask your self How good you can be when it gets to custumer relations? can you be wery good friend with them?

You need to do Many things to Run This Business and it never ends! so dont think like what you can see on this list is the end. once all this finish I know everything starting just After! I will carry on advertising, submiting, emailing, faxing, leafletting, reading, finding other ways to bring me succes. thats what i am planing and recomend you all.

YOUR ADVICE

please Let me know if I am missing anything and look in to my websites and tell me if i am doing anything wrong? or if i need to know something that i don't do?

thanks

IMPORTAND PLEASE READ!!!!!!

If we can add more on the top of what I Have already done, Than we can create something complete guide to lead Me, You And others after us!. but I cant do it alone I need your help!. please any ideas there are not mentioned here needs to be added but must be known and proven ideas. Not just what we can. We need to know What We Must! I am sure there must be some of you who done maybe more, maybe better, maybe easier, maybe what ever!!! just don't be afraid sharing your secrets here!! onsite computer repair business is something very new to the world . if we all don't get better or make this business better we will all sink together!

JUST DON'T LET MILLION DOLLAR BUDGET COMPANIES EAT US AND FINISHED, LETS BECOME TOGETHER BIG AND PROFESSIONAL!!

MESSAGE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO RUN THIS SITE = This is the first time I am writing something this long on internet. and I don't know if I can do it Great. what you do here For us is great, helping us all And thank you very much. but maybe there could be more to unite us to take everything next level. i don't know my self but maybe something like what PCA pcassociation.org does but only for individuals like us for onsite technicians and technicians who work for others. maybe this is Most stupied idea but i am sure there has to be Some way to take this one step up.

Thanks for all the comments, Advices, and helps in advance

Last edited:
That was a pretty big post. How much of all that actually turns into paid jobs? How many jobs do you get a week?

It sounds like you get a decent amount of phone calls but not a whole lot are turning into repairs (when you said they'll "call back"). It sounds like you are having trouble with your closing the sale.
For example, if I called you and asked "how much do you charge for onsite repairs?". Do you just say "£ 29.00" or do you say "£ 29.00 and I can get out there as soon as tommorow afternoon if you like. Would you like to book in a time?"

People are lazy and they dont always want to call around. Now they know your price and know you can get out there soon, which is a question they may not have asked the last few people they called.

You seem to have done a scattergun approach to marketing and looking for more things to shoot at .Putting yourself everywhere isnt bad, but sometimes a single sniper shot can be just as effective. Since you have already fired the scattergun, test all of it. Ask your clients where they heard about you and write it down. This way you will eventually find out what works and what doesnt. Drop what doesnt work and maybe put more money into the ads that do work. That will increase your client base.

Also, I believe from your first post that english isnt your first language and what I am going to say to you is so I can help you, I assure you I am not being racist (hell, Ive probaby even been to the country you are from).

I get a lot of work here in Australia because I am western. I never advertise that I am western and have perfect english, it just works out that way. To the clients, computers are hard enough as they are and they dont want to make it any harder by listening to someone with a hard to understand accent (clients actually tell me this). Its pretty ****** that it works out that way, but it happens. If you work on your english/accent then I am sure it will help you when dealing with western clients.

thanks bryce

first of all you right it was a pretty big post. maybe that's why you missed the point where i was mentioning i am spending hours everyday to get best marketing strategy. i take it you didn't realised i was careful enough To try multi marketing resources. thanks for the advice but before I start this business i was already aware Of trying many different advertising till i find what's works out for me and it is not your fault that you didn't understand it must be my English .)

secondly you also right about my English. I personally believe England must be most advance and anti racist country in the world. i have few Australian friend over here and they admit that too. here in uk it is a lot different than where you live. I never had problem because of my English also there are ministers in parliament house who can hardly speak clear accent i am only saying this as a example. if language was a problem i would missed all the phone enquires too but its not happening.

so far i managed to get %90 of repair enquiries over the phone. the rest is unrelated things for what i do .like server config. exe. and not getting mail enquiries was nothing to do with my English. some of this people had worst English than mine even that they are English

I don't mean to be funny but it looks like your reply to my post totally unrelated and unnecessary but heyy you tried and thanks for that:)

finally having a very long post you must be very tied and stop reading the end paragraph which was saying;

If we can add more on the top of what I Have already done, Than we can create something complete guide to lead Me, You And others after us!. but I cant do it alone I need your help!. please any ideas there are not mentioned here needs to be added but must be known and proven ideas. Not just what we can. We need to know What We Must! I am sure there must be some of you who done maybe more, maybe better, maybe easier, maybe what ever!!! just don't be afraid sharing your secrets here!!

thanx for the advices any way

Have you tried postcards to businesses? Ive done this in the past and have got a couple clients from it lets say 200 post cards send to businesses 4 call for service and you keep them as a client you only spend $24.50 for postage (35 cent for postcard postage) And you only pay $40 for the postcards so you should make your money back off 1 call.

Hope this helps.

I read your "entire" post....I am not "tired" nore did I miss anything in it. With that said I pretty much agree with Bryce you do have a ton of different things going all over the place. Yet, you put that you have managed to get 90% of repair inquiries over the phone. You seem to be documenting where they come from so I would think that you would be able to narrow down your marketing to a smaller realm and maybe just concentrate on those few areas.

Now the comment of
"I don't mean to be funny but it looks like your reply to my post totally unrelated and unnecessary but heyy you tried and thanks for that".....
When I read that it pretty much tells me "do not help this individual" because apparently if you don't say "EXACTLY" what they want to hear then it is unworthy.

Also, your comment of adding things and "
must be known and proven ideas. Not just what we can. We need to know What We must
".....I do not see anybody here telling you "guaranteed 100% positive results on anything working"...What works 100% of the time for me will not work for you or others. This work and advertising is not a cookie cutter project and everyone can do the same. If that was the case then it really would not help anyone would it.

I actually think you are putting way too much time into the advertising. In a 25 mile radius you have i'd rather walk door to door then do all that marketing you are doing. With that said out of all that advertising and all that time spent on marketing how many business clients do you have that pay a monthly retainer? How many businesses have you actually walked into within that last week to let them know about your services?

I am from the UK and have took a advert with the yellow pages.com cost me £140, been live on the internet for 6 - 7 months, 1 phone call, most my enquires have been from google maps, freeindex and computer repair companys, i have hardy spent anything on adverts but i have been quite in the last few weeks, so going get some flyers done and hit the streets, i also think you have spent way to much money, relex abit, the best advertising is word and mouth and is free.

Wow that's some list!

Looking at one of your websites...

1. why have different design layout for the different domains when they say essentially the same thing?

2. You give a lot away free. A free helpdesk on an 0800 number must cost you a fortune and will be a magnet for timewasters, telesales and tight-wads who will never give you a penny.

3. You need to look at the mixed capitalisation on the text, it's confusing and focus on your key points is lost. The English and grammar is otherwise pretty good, but it would be worthwhile getting it proofread.

4. On the laptop repair page - do you really need to mention 'Laptop' on every bullet point? It looks busy and distracts from the mesage.

5. The pricing is confusing and looks to be way too cheap and it's commercial suicide to advertise the price differentials between business and domestic customers.

To pull a few off:

Replace LCD screen £55.00 Is that for the LCD panel, replacment or both?

Inverter replacement £35.00 Most users wont have a clue what an inverter is, let alone if theirs has failed.

Backlight replacement £85.00 That's dearer than a new screen replacement.

Hard/Disk replacement £45.00 Again, is that for the fitting, part or both. What about data copying, reinstall of OS and basically

Addhoc repairs £45.00 How do you define an ad-hoc repair?

Complete Laptop Service £90.00 What do I get for that?

Power socket Repair £75.00 Again - parts, labour or both?

Resolve overheating £75.00 How can you quote when you don't know what's causing the overheating?

6. Why tell the customer for free how to carry out preventative maintenance - why not offer this as a paid service?

7. "LATEST TECH NEWS FROM CHESTERFIELD PC SUPPORT" - it's not the latest news from Chesterfield PC support - it's a Google news-feed. You should recognize and acknowledge that.

8. "Latest technology News" 0800 xxxxxx Wow I can get the latest technology news on your freefone number too! I know that's not how you want it to be read, but it's how it could be interpreted especially as it will cost nothing to find out!

9. Downloads - why offer for downloads software that might do a job you could be paid for for doing?

10. Glossary of Computing Terms - it's well out-of-date and too complex for end users.

You've got a good grasp of what services you can and should provide, but they are not clearly defined and your pricing structure is too arbitrary. Maybe mention one or two prices as a teaser, but I would suggest you add something along the lines of "why not call us now for a competitive quote?", that way you'll have a much better chance of closing a sale. Why give ammunition to your competitors - if I were in direct competition to you, I could easily add to my web site "laptop overheating resolved for £67, that's more than 10% cheaper than other local repairers" - I've just grabbed your potential customer!

As others have said, it's a scatter-gun approach you've used. take off your techy coat and stand back to consider how your services might look to you as a potential customer.

Good luck, it's a very tough market out there at the moment so get get disheartened. Stick at it!

Wow that's some list!

1. why have different design layout for the different domains when they say essentially the same thing?

2. You give a lot away free. A free helpdesk on an 0800 number must cost you a fortune and will be a magnet for timewasters, telesales and tight-wads who will never give you a penny.

3. You need to look at the mixed capitalisation on the text, it's confusing and focus on your key points is lost. The English and grammar is otherwise pretty good, but it would be worthwhile getting it proofread.

4. On the laptop repair page - do you really need to mention 'Laptop' on every bullet point? It looks busy and distracts from the mesage.

5. The pricing is confusing and looks to be way too cheap and it's commercial suicide to advertise the price differentials between business and domestic customers.

To pull a few off:

Inverter replacement £35.00 Most users wont have a clue what an inverter is, let alone if theirs has failed.

Hard/Disk replacement £45.00 Again, is that for the fitting, part or both. What about data copying, reinstall of OS and basically

Resolve overheating £75.00 How can you quote when you don't know what's causing the overheating?

6. Why tell the customer for free how to carry out preventative maintenance - why not offer this as a paid service?

7. "LATEST TECH NEWS FROM CHESTERFIELD PC SUPPORT" - it's not the latest news from Chesterfield PC support - it's a Google news-feed. You should recognize and acknowledge that.

8. "Latest technology News" 0800 xxxxxx Wow I can get the latest technology news on your freefone number too! I know that's not how you want it to be read, but it's how it could be interpreted especially as it will cost nothing to find out!

9. Downloads - why offer for downloads software that might do a job you could be paid for for doing?

10. Glossary of Computing Terms - it's well out-of-date and too complex for end users.

You've got a good grasp of what services you can and should provide, but they are not clearly defined and your pricing structure is too arbitrary. Maybe mention one or two prices as a teaser, but I would suggest you add something along the lines of "why not call us now for a competitive quote?", that way you'll have a much better chance of closing a sale. Why give ammunition to your competitors - if I were in direct competition to you, I could easily add to my web site "laptop overheating resolved for £67, that's more than 10% cheaper than other local repairers" - I've just grabbed your potential customer!

As others have said, it's a scatter-gun approach you've used. take off your techy coat and stand back to consider how your services might look to you as a potential customer.

Good luck, it's a very tough market out there at the moment so get get disheartened. Stick at it!

Nice feedback iptech, i think you hit the nail on the head with your points.

Here's some feed back for you, while viewing your website on my laptop 1280x768 on vista, using opera this happens

pic.jpg

pic1.jpg

I read your "entire" post....I am not "tired" nore did I miss anything in it. With that said I pretty much agree with Bryce you do have a ton of different things going all over the place. Yet, you put that you have managed to get 90% of repair inquiries over the phone. You seem to be documenting where they come from so I would think that you would be able to narrow down your marketing to a smaller realm and maybe just concentrate on those few areas.

Now the comment of When I read that it pretty much tells me "do not help this individual" because apparently if you don't say "EXACTLY" what they want to hear then it is unworthy.

Also, your comment of adding things and "".....I do not see anybody here telling you "guaranteed 100% positive results on anything working"...What works 100% of the time for me will not work for you or others. This work and advertising is not a cookie cutter project and everyone can do the same. If that was the case then it really would not help anyone would it.

I actually think you are putting way too much time into the advertising. In a 25 mile radius you have i'd rather walk door to door then do all that marketing you are doing. With that said out of all that advertising and all that time spent on marketing how many business clients do you have that pay a monthly retainer? How many businesses have you actually walked into within that last week to let them know about your services?

THANX FOR THE REPLY cmonova I AGREE WITH THE SECOND PART OF YOUR REPLY. THIS WAS MY FIRST THREAD SO I AM NOT GOING TO ARGUE WITH ANYBODY HOW I WROTE BUT I KNOW ITS NOT PERFECT. ITS GONNA BE BETTER ON NEXT TIME. THANX AGAIN.

Wow that's some list!

To pull a few off:

thank for your reply. i really think you analysed things very carefully. some of the things i had my own ideas but they can be changed over the time. i am just keep trying for trial and error purposes. here is some of the reasons i will explain here

1. why have different design layout for the different domains when they say essentially the same thing? some pages same but page source different mata tags, key words
i am trying which is better

2. You give a lot away free. A free helpdesk on an 0800 number must cost you a fortune and will be a magnet for timewasters, telesales and tight-wads who will never give you a penny. i have this number one of payment £150 and if its not over 1000 min. nothing to monthly.

3. You need to look at the mixed capitalisation on the text, it's confusing and focus on your key points is lost. The English and grammar is otherwise pretty good, but it would be worthwhile getting it proofread. I agree this one and i will consider. thanks

4. On the laptop repair page - do you really need to mention 'Laptop' on every bullet point? It looks busy and distracts from the message. all the laptop words for seo purposes tried adding many laptop word as a keyword and it looks like its working

5. The pricing is confusing and looks to be way too cheap and it's commercial suicide to advertise the price differentials between business and domestic customers. cost for business more i pay for insurance to make safe and trusted for business

To pull a few off:

Replace LCD screen £55.00 Is that for the LCD panel, replacement or both? exc. part

Inverter replacement £35.00 Most users wont have a clue what an inverter is, let alone if theirs has failed. I agree this one and i will consider. thanks

I agree this one and i will consider. thanks

Hard/Disk replacement £45.00 Again, is that for the fitting, part or both. What about data copying, reinstall of OS and basically reinstall of OS extra cost or they may prefer to do them self's

I agree this one and i will consider. thanks i will try to explain what they get for this service

Power socket Repair £75.00 Again - parts, labour or both? part labour only

£75.00 %99 covers what ever the cause of
6. Why tell the customer for free how to carry out preventative maintenance - why not offer this as a paid service? I agree this one
7. "LATEST TECH NEWS FROM CHESTERFIELD PC SUPPORT" - it's not the latest news from Chesterfield PC support - it's a Google news-feed. You should recognize and acknowledge that. I agree this one and i will consider

8. "Latest technology News" 0800 xxxxxx Wow I can get the latest technology news on your free one number too! I know that's not how you want it to be read, but it's how it could be interpreted especially as it will cost nothing to find out!
I agree this one and i will consider. i only put them 2 days ago again for seo purposes but need to be tidy and logic

9. Downloads - why offer for downloads software that might do a job you could be paid for for doing? I agree this one and i will consider
10. Glossary of Computing Terms - it's well out-of-date and too complex for end users. I agree this one and i will consider

I am from the UK and have took a advert with the yellow pages.com cost me £140, been live on the internet for 6 - 7 months, 1 phone call, most my enquires have been from google maps, freeindex and computer repair companys, i have hardy spent anything on adverts but i have been quite in the last few weeks, so going get some flyers done and hit the streets, i also think you have spent way to much money, relex abit, the best advertising is word and mouth and is free.

thanx for the reply.

not to sound offensive, but i do not think dominexsus is getting the picture. he is listening to what he wants to listen to. he is disregarding some very important points that was brought up here. one thing you can do to help business might be to begin with using "thanks" instead of "thanx." i know how hard it can be adding an extra letter after a word... :rolleyes:

good luck with your business and i really do wish you the best dominexsus.

is this all i get? or i just did all it can be done?
Woa, steady on there fella, you've been given good advice which you apparently acknowledged but you have yet to put any of it into action. Don't expect every board member to jump at your request for help, especially when you adopt such an ungrateful attitude towards the board.

I notice since you've joined all of your posts so far have been on this one thread about your business. As someone who is qualified to MCP and CompTA Pro status I'm sure there's much you could offer other members of Technibble, maybe if you're seen to contribute to other threads other members might be more willing to offer up advice with yours.

I had 80000 leaflets cost me £700 already distributed half of them 40000 = leaflets dont really work that well in uk unless specifically targeted or captive audience.

7- I have 1 priority 1 other listing yell.com cost £1600 - waste of cash for a 25 mile radius just target local area should more than quarter the cost (plus noone should ever pay full price on any yell advert remember these people have targets so negotiate)

12- 4 car magnet on each side of my car and my girl friend car cost £60 - why not just magnets on gfs car and yours wrapped (especially at the back for people driving behind) also gives you oppertunity for strategic parking at busy train/bus stations, sporting events, concerts, etc

22- I had 6 months test trading under the control of business link and job centre ( according to them they can not advice anything for me as i already doing more than they can advice . - forget anything they have told you as mostly useless especially at marketing

28- I recently started faxing my business template for the small business near by. see if i can get any custumer this way. - wont work most faxes goto office junior who will just throw in bin with other junk faxes, better calling and getting a specific contact then try speak directly to them

I have other job That I relay on. without it I cant survive and I am not planning to leave the job before I reach end of 24 month target = very hard to survive on home market and businesses will be reluctant on an IT company who cant repond to emergency during office hours also not saying you are but some people start businesses but it never gets off the ground as it not getting the effort put in it needs to succeed as paid employment is too much of a crutch to leave aside.

Honestly, I really think you should stop trying to be everything to everyone. You didn't listen to my advice, and I make 100k+ net in this business after only 2 years, so I think I can speak. You need to fill your time with WhATEVER billable activity you can at this point, PREFERABLY ONSITE LABOR and stop bleeding costs, or you'll find yourself on the street. Hand out BUSINESS CARDS LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW.

There's several PROVEN ways to get clients - google local/yahoo/craigslist - EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS OR IS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!

Research the rates in your area, and start on the low side. Just shoot for 4 billable hours a day at $50/hour or something. That will get you around $200/day or $1k a week and allow you to live modestly and save up for a better website and SEO. As your time fills up to 6 hours/day I would start gently raising rates for new customers, around $5/hour until you get comfortable charging them what you want.

Also join Microsoft Action Pack - those licenses are GOLD, although 'TECHNICALLY' your'e not 'ALLOWED' to resell them, they're still useful in other ways :). I just got Windows 7 to play with.

The point to take away is, if you're good at this, and hand out business cards, and focus on onsite labor, YOU WILL MAKE GREAT MONEY IN A YEAR. Just focus on cheap advertising that works, and hold on to every client - for now....DON"T BE PICKY!!! IT TOOK ME 2 years cuz I wasted my time on stuff that didn't matter!

Finally, MAKE SURE YOU COLLECT PAYMENT. NO LATER, NO IOU, DO CASH FOR NOW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. CASH FLOW IS KING AT THIS POINT.

Back