Online backup

Your rep is bad?

My desk is right next to our office manager, she has to spend 8 hours a month sorting out their billing errors. It's a wonder she hasn't found a way to Kaseya's HQ and burned the place down with the sheer rage I see that woman contain every time she has to call them.

Your rep is bad?
Yeah, he just nags at the end of the month. Ya know, "dialing for dollars" calls...which I never take. Almost as bad as those endless NinjaRMM sales calls (which I never used, never will)

I keep telling our Datto..err...KrapSeya rep...."We have our MSP clients, they're all set with backup, already on your Datto Alto or Siris. When we take on new clients, we will order right away...we don't need end of the month calls. It's not like I take on new clients and I forget to order a Datto Alto for them, don't need the calls!"

He calls anyways...

I got a rep to call me. He seems nice but we will see. He's nice right now because he doesn't have my business yet. I'm guessing there isn't a solution for residential clients that can beat Backblaze on pricing.

That’s probably because Backblaze (at least for residential) offers zero live support.

So....reviewed our licensing today for the Datto Endpoint Backup...they're really ditching the month to month licenses, now we're cornered to annual pricing with 2x dates for groups of licenses. Currently have 7x spares (had a few clients cancel since moving their Quickbooks to online).

Not happy about that.

So....reviewed our licensing today for the Datto Endpoint Backup...they're really ditching the month to month licenses, now we're cornered to annual pricing with 2x dates for groups of licenses. Currently have 7x spares (had a few clients cancel since moving their Quickbooks to online).

Not happy about that.
They haven't told me prices yet, I have a demo next Thursday.

Back