Guide to Remote Support

For those reading this thread, I have now 6 eBooks out. The last one "Call That Girl's Guide to Starting a Computer Repair Business" is last one, I didn't really promote it much. Last Christmas 2014, I was in a hotel on Christmas Day and had nothing to do, so I started a blog series. I got about 13 or 14 blogs done in a short amount of time. Then I let those stew for many months, while I was in Tulsa in the summer months, I turned those into an eBook and are now just a bonus eBook. For those running businesses, you know most of it probably. You might get a nugget or two but it's really meant for the newbie.

Here is a current outline of all of the eBooks/guides

The Remote Support Guide --3 versions: Published in 2011, 2011 and 2013, no more updates. You will receive version II and III and access to Remote Rockstars where some updates are since the last eBook.
  • A step by step guide to setting up your business to have a successful remote support business
  • Tips and information on how to service your clients remotely
  • How to increase your daily sales with new services, prepay tickets and daily monitoring plans
  • Includes templates for email booking appointments, client & project agreement forms, terms and conditions, small business proposal, pricing guidelines and scheduling appointment forms.
The SEO for WordPress Guide Published in 2014
  • 12 page PDF, workbook style
  • Learn 10 steps to do yourself with easy to follow guided steps with screenshots
  • Proven tactics you can use over and over again
  • The perfect workbook to do in your free time
  • Learn how to track your results
  • Examples of day to day blog posts to continue with after you have done the first 10 blog posts
The Manual of Operations --Published in 2010, some revelant, some not...it's a template of sorts.

• 40 page document
  • Delivered as a Microsoft Word Template, easy for “cut and pasting” your business name into the document
  • Standard operating procedures
  • Employee conditions for employment
  • Job descriptions
  • Human Resources policies
  • Much more…
The Social Media Guide --Published in 2010, some information relevant, some not.

• 29 page workbook style
  • Great tips and tricks that I learned the hard way
  • Easy to understand steps on how to push out social media messages
  • Newsletters, blogging and WordPress information
  • Toolkit information you will need and other things you will need to use social media
  • A social media to do list
  • How to do a social media blast
The Guide to Microsoft Exchange Migrations --Published in 2015

• 22 page PDF
  • Step by step instructions on how to do a migration without tools with screenshots
  • Learning how to back up current mailboxes, calendars and contacts
  • Learn how to update the DNS for migration
  • Importing mail/calendars and contacts into new server
  • Aftercare lists
  • How to sell administrative support tickets
How to Start a Computer Repair Business --Published in Summer of 2015

• 48 page PDF
  • Conversational Style Guide
  • Tips on Starting a Computer Repair Business
  • Deciding on What Type of Computer Repair Business you want to Start
  • What You Need To Start Your Computer Repair Business
  • Business and Legal Information for Computer Repair Businesses
  • Products and Services Your Computer Repair Business Can Sell
  • Tools You Need to Start Your Computer Repair Business
  • Guide to Pricing Your Computer Repair Business Services
  • Resources for Computer Repair and Support Businesses
  • Tips on Growing your Computer Repair Business
  • How to Start a Remote Support Business
  • Do You Need Certifications to Start a Computer Repair Business?
  • Free Marketing Advice for Computer Repair Businesses

I purchased this one sale for Black Friday along with Technibble Business Kit. Those were some early gifts to myself and much needed to really finish out a very strong month of December.

I finished reading all the E-books with the exception of Word press that I am still reading this past weekend that just passed. Still implementing some stuff into my TSB website.

The content was quick and easy to read and absolutely loved it. I grabbed nuggets from each book, especially the Remote Support and Manual of Operations. These books are a must buy!

With Bryce's permission, the link to my eBooks and Remote Support Guide. If your business is not offering remote support, my guides will help you get going in a good direction. There is much more to offering a stable good remote support business than just testing software and remoting into your clients machine. You will learn how to make more money, offer more services and build better relationships with clients you have not met face to face.

Learning remote support is not only a valuable service to offer, but with the cloud and business applications becoming more popular, it's a must know technology. Your computer desk at your office becomes a multi-repair "bench" and allows you to work on many computers at once, and not lose time on the road doing one client at a time.

What information the Remote Support eBook includes
More services you can add to your business
Product upsells
The Cloud and how businesses want it
Affiliation and Partner information
Toolkit Preparation
Add resellers and affiliates to your business to earn more money
Home/Res vs Business Client Services
Technical tips to save you from a drive onsite or a drop off

This 3rd edition in an all-inclusive set which includes:
Guide to Remote Support II
Social Media Guide
Manual of Operations
Email templates, Price Sheets and Website Examples

Latest eBooks
Imap/Pop to Microsoft Exchange Migration How to Guide
SEO for WordPress

Access to the Remote Rockstars website (only people have purchased the eBooks get access to receive updates, tips and new learning opportunities)

Click here to learn more...

Thank you!

Hi Lisa,

Do you have any coupons or discounts available for the last 3 guides (I bought the other 3 many years ago) I am really interested.

Thank you, Ernani

Your ebooks are an integral part of us starting our company. They have helped us in broadening our outlook into the services we wish to offer. Thank you for the amount of time and resources you've put into this.

Back