Guide to Remote Support

callthatgirl

Vendor
Reaction score
With Bryce's permission, the link to my eBooks and Remote Support Guide. If your business is not offering remote support, my guides will help you get going in a good direction. There is much more to offering a stable good remote support business than just testing software and remoting into your clients machine. You will learn how to make more money, offer more services and build better relationships with clients you have not met face to face.

Learning remote support is not only a valuable service to offer, but with the cloud and business applications becoming more popular, it's a must know technology. Your computer desk at your office becomes a multi-repair "bench" and allows you to work on many computers at once, and not lose time on the road doing one client at a time.

What information the Remote Support eBook includes
More services you can add to your business
Product upsells
The Cloud and how businesses want it
Affiliation and Partner information
Toolkit Preparation
Add resellers and affiliates to your business to earn more money
Home/Res vs Business Client Services
Technical tips to save you from a drive onsite or a drop off

This 3rd edition in an all-inclusive set which includes:
Guide to Remote Support II
Social Media Guide
Manual of Operations
Email templates, Price Sheets and Website Examples

Latest eBooks
Imap/Pop to Microsoft Exchange Migration How to Guide
SEO for WordPress

Access to the Remote Rockstars website (only people have purchased the eBooks get access to receive updates, tips and new learning opportunities)

Click here to learn more...

Thank you!

Last edited:
I strongly recommend getting this eBook if you have not already. Although remote is still only something I offer to existing customers, Lisa did a great job putting a lot of information together.

I enjoyed Lisa's eBook as well. I would have liked some more scenario/this is how I would do this fix included, but I have only read the 2nd edition and haven't cracked the 3rd edition open yet.

I am looking forward to the email migration eBook.

Well worth every penny. Buy today!

Thanks Lisa your guide to remote support took our business to a whole new level and cut our operating costs and we now have an extended working day from home!

Many thanks

Thank you guys so much for the awesome feedback. I am so happy that you all are in progress of moving to the next level or found my information useful to grow to that level now.

@Trev, the Remote Rockstars website will have blogs or updates in a forum for new things I find, fix and figure out. I swear I never stop learning and the blog updates will be a great way for the people who bought the eBooks to keep up and stay relevant. I really try to push the limits as I don't want to do onsite haha.

Oh and now especially with Malwarebytes changing their game, GFI will be a huge player for me moving ahead with remote and monthly monitoring. Even though I swore I wouldn't do it, I am now going to that side.

@Rocco, get new clients into it, they will let you remote in if you ask them if you can. I had 77 new clients in the first quarter and they all let me in. :D

Off topic sorry!

Lisa would be interested to know why you have chosen GFI.

Again sorry this is off topic but as a mere mortal I look as Lisa as the "guru" on this subject so her choice is important.

Last edited:
Thanks for the ping Lisa.

There are actually a very large number of reasons I chose GFI.

The MAV is very effective, with low system usage.

Automated tasks are easy to setup, with full batch scripting support
This allowed me to integrate Ninite Pro into the mix, as well as Crypto Prevent.

The built in Team Viewer makes it easy to connect to the client's systems with unattended access. I can even create a login for my clients so they can access their customers computers through the dashboard, without giving them access to customers they aren't allowed to know about ;)

Reports are easily created to show how many issues were reported in the system.

There's also plenty of room for expansion. There are a few different companies approaching me to get in on the action on our MSP plan.

So yeah, the effectiveness and versatility of the system made it a no brainer for me :)

With Bryce's permission, the link to my eBooks and Remote Support Guide. If your business is not offering remote support, my guides will help you get going in a good direction. There is much more to offering a stable good remote support business than just testing software and remoting into your clients machine. You will learn how to make more money, offer more services and build better relationships with clients you have not met face to face.

Learning remote support is not only a valuable service to offer, but with the cloud and business applications becoming more popular, it's a must know technology. Your computer desk at your office becomes a multi-repair "bench" and allows you to work on many computers at once, and not lose time on the road doing one client at a time.

What information the Remote Support eBook includes
More services you can add to your business
Product upsells
The Cloud and how businesses want it
Affiliation and Partner information
Toolkit Preparation
Add resellers and affiliates to your business to earn more money
Home/Res vs Business Client Services
Technical tips to save you from a drive onsite or a drop off

This 3rd edition in an all-inclusive set which includes:
Guide to Remote Support II
Social Media Guide
Manual of Operations
Email templates, Price Sheets and Website Examples

Latest eBooks
Imap/Pop to Microsoft Exchange Migration How to Guide
SEO for WordPress

Access to the Remote Rockstars website (only people have purchased the eBooks get access to receive updates, tips and new learning opportunities)

Click here to learn more...

Thank you!
Hi there Liza, do you have any coupons or discounts available for your remote support guide I am really interested, thank you

Is this about RMM type Remote Support?

Also trying to get your updates, and brings me to your site. Seems like trying to get me to sign up for support? (which i knows not the case) But aren't the updates downloadable?

Last edited:
The updates on the remoterockstars site is all on the site, not downloadable. There was a about a years worth as I could keep up, but I changed my niche work to Outlook and my focus wasn't on remote support much anymore on the tech side. Now I just use my remote support tools to do Outlook and Office 365.

Feel free to email me or call if you have questions. The books are relevant, I gave you both versions II and III, both are different ebooks btw.

and Sorry, not RMM....so if you thought so, I will refund you on that, no worries.

Everything about this thread is just what i was looking for in regard to remote support! A BIG thumbs up and an even greater thank you!

Back