Instant Housecall v7 has been released

Instant Housecall - Corey

Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Technibble. Instant Housecall v7 (remote support software for those not in the know) has been released. It's a huge upgrade. What's new?
👇

• Unlimited unattended access endpoints on Entrepreneur and Everything Edition
  • 2x speeds
  • Beautiful branding with new user experience and user interface (UX/UI), accent colors, and headshots to personalize the experience your customer sees
  • Unattended access for Mac
  • Multiple monitors in multiple windows
  • New admin panel
  • New analytics engine that lets you search, report, and export your remote support sessions with ease and advanced analytics
  • New Toolbox where you can store and run your favorite tools in a single click.
... and much more! Let me know if you have any questions or try it free at instanthousecall.com

customer-1[1].png

It has some nice features but for the "Starter" price of almost $55 per month AU, so about $660 AU per year including GST, I still prefer Teamviewer (which has the same features) and is only $370 AU per year including GST.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I couldnt see support for Linux, Android or iOS. Seriously?

Teamviewer is by far the best and always will be imo.

The Starter price is $29 USD. We don't offer payment in local currency, but if you're able to get a better deal from a competitor in your local currency, we'll beat it. We also don't have any restrictions on the number of licences that you buy at that price, unlike Teamviewer and Connectwise who once you go to 2+ licences increases your price drastically. Lastly, there's no GST for non-Canadian residents, including those from Australia.

Last edited:
Back