Distant Desktop ( Free Remote Desktop Software)

Oh, come now gentlemen, I fail to believe that you have not encountered what is commonly called "thread drift" on many occasions in your travels on forums. It happens all the time, particularly after the original question has been addressed and someone happens to throw out "an interesting side topic" that then takes off. The difference between thread drift and thread hijacking is the original question having been addressed or not.

I cannot count the number of times I've seen threads drift and meander into multiple drifts.

Participating in thread-drift on these forums always gives me the feeling I'm doing something wrong, because the other forum I visit regularly (whirlpool) moderates out any off-topic comments.

How does a company support 10+ team members without any revenues?
I was wondering that myself as well.

Privacy Policy:
We may disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information that doesn’t identify you, to our partners or other third parties about how our customers, collectively, use our Website but we do not sell or share any information at the individual level.
It seems like it could be a "If the product is free, you're the product" scenario. Moderately frightening from the level of remote control software.

Could we have input @alex999 on this?

Back