Well...what's the Fat Guy in the suit bringing you?

A second Dyson (mostly for cleaning up bunny messes...sigh), an ipad pro (the 10 inch one), and soon...I am hoping to build new custom computer. Current rig is over six years old and almost dies whenever I try to run Lightroom now. Didn't want to but also got a NAS this month since Crashplan abandoned us :mad:

1. Im hoping for a proper migration from a domain to local user on a business today - 10 systems to switch over :)

2. See the relatives and not have any fighting going on - lol. Some of my nieces and nephews are kinda dorks :)

3. Hoping everyone here has a great Christmas and New Years!

Im kinda the type of guy that really has all he needs to keep him happy. I like giving to others instead. My girlfriend says that she is going to buy me a hearing aid. She says I never listen to her - lol..

Snagged a Lenovo Carbon X1 gen5
i7, 256 SSD. Love it!

Tough go this year, wife was in Aruba with a friend and her retina detached. Sooo...for the past week...I'm working from home...tending to her. Looooong and boring recovery process, have to remain face down for ~23 hours of the day. Gas bubble treatment in her eye.
Massage table?

Massage table?

I borrowed one from a friend of mine, and also rented a special chair which is like a modified massage table with with a special headrest thing on it. That chair leans forward so when you put your head in that headrest thing your face ends up looking straight down at the floor. Has a little shelf thing under the headrest so you can put a table there, book, arm rest, even comes with a special double mirror setup so you can aim the chair at a TV and the person sees the TV image straight down in the mirror.

I don't think I'll be getting anything I've been too naughty this year.... :D

Or I might be getting cash as normal. I was meant to be getting tickets for Peter Kay a comedian. But all shows have being cancelled for family reasons

Nice Mark! Missed them in Dublin. Heard it was epic.

Yeah, I'm really SUPER excited. U2 is not "just another act". Been ages, and I'm talking over 30 years, since I've been to a good concert. While there have been a number of acts in my area over the years I couldn't quite bring myself to spring for tickets. Of course we'll make a night of it.

So my wife bought me this :D

new_watch.png

So my wife bought me this
People still use those? :p

I guess its time for my part. Grab a tissue!

Santa brought me nothing. No really, I got nothing - maybe. :rolleyes:

My wife kept asking me what I would want, up until Sunday night. I told her, I will let you know when I figure it out. Well, Sunday night rolls around and she asks me once more, to which I told her "I know it will be late, but I will let you know in the morning, I promise."

Monday morning rolls around. Me and the wife get up, cook breakfast and get the kids up - they are all here home for college break. We all eat breakfast then gather in the living-room and I start handing out gifts. The kids loved all their gifts and my wife loved hers. After the last gift was handed out, I get asked by the kids why I didn't get anything. So I told them that I promised I would tell their mom what I wanted. So I explained that what I wanted was something that could not be bought from a store. I wanted my family in one place, at the same time with no cell phones, no computers, no TV's and no disturbance. And I got exactly that. I got my gift. And you know what? It was the best Christmas ever!

People still use those? :p

I guess its time for my part. Grab a tissue!

Santa brought me nothing. No really, I got nothing - maybe. :rolleyes:

My wife kept asking me what I would want, up until Sunday night. I told her, I will let you know when I figure it out. Well, Sunday night rolls around and she asks me once more, to which I told her "I know it will be late, but I will let you know in the morning, I promise."

Monday morning rolls around. Me and the wife get up, cook breakfast and get the kids up - they are all here home for college break. We all eat breakfast then gather in the living-room and I start handing out gifts. The kids loved all their gifts and my wife loved hers. After the last gift was handed out, I get asked by the kids why I didn't get anything. So I told them that I promised I would tell their mom what I wanted. So I explained that what I wanted was something that could not be bought from a store. I wanted my family in one place, at the same time with no cell phones, no computers, no TV's and no disturbance. And I got exactly that. I got my gift. And you know what? It was the best Christmas ever!

I LOVE watches :D but i've already asked for a smartwacth for my B-Day :p

Back