Website to create shortcuts to other websites

Marcu

Reaction score
This might be a little bit of a niche trick, but it works well for me. I have been using a site called 3x3links for many years now. It allows you to create a 3 by 3 grid of links (with pictures). The URL can be freely shared and there are no sharing options that restrict access. As an added bonus you can authenticate using a GMail login.

This could be useful for both internal and customer focused sites. Here is one that I use as an example:
http://www.3x3links.com/servicestatus

Completely valid point. It is the old account permission interface. The page does state: "Google is not affiliated with the contents of 3x3Links or its owners. If you sign in, Google will share your email address with 3x3Links but not your password or any other personal information."

Use at your own risk.

Count me out. The site wants access to a google account but ZERO information is provided. Not happening.
I'm with you. My personal e-mail account is gmail, but count me out when I see things like "Google will share your email address with 3x3Links but not your password or any other personal information". Right!

I tried the link you provided but this site wants to access my google. This is not looking right as the website has no proper information. Please avoid sharing such sites.

Back