LogMeIn Rescue & GotoAssist Express compared head to head ?

Embed the code directly into your homepage with the look of your website. it is just a simple form. You can even replace the Connect Now button with any graphic you want.

I no longer use GoToAssist Express , but when I did this is how I embedded the software on my website.

That is really really nice.. WOW... Just tested that code out and its simple.. :) So much better to put that into your own website. Bye bye fastsupport.com lol...

Teamviewer

What do you use now instead, Eric?

I now use Teamviewer Premium. I was a beta tester for GotoAssist Express and used it until last September, but there were a few issues that kept me from sticking with it. I didn't care for the Java loader and the reporting was a mess. plus I'm able to brand the Teamviewer application for my clients.

2AV_3.jpg

How easy is TeamViewer for a user to start? That's one of my biggest complaints with GoToAssist.

How easy is TeamViewer for a user to start? That's one of my biggest complaints with GoToAssist.

Teamviewer is very easy for my clients to download and start. That was the main reason I decided to purchase Teamviewer. When GotoAssit Express's java loader fails it can be a real hassle. I know that they were working on using Microsoft's OneClick technology for the client installer, but I'm not sure if they implemented it yet.

For goto assist express if for some reason the java installer does not work the user can then click where it says " manually download software" to start the session.

The licenses do go on sale once in awhile and they do offer competitors upgrade discount, just email and ask them.

I have a coupon code for 3% off the total price. I know it is not much, but at least it's something.

Use coupon code: 99420-28-520681

Thanks for the info. I will look into the competitive upgrade price soon.

Back