List all files on C:

thecoldone06

Reaction score
I am looking for a program/command that will list every file/directory in C for Windows XP SP2: and tell me when it was last accessed and how big the file is. There is something in my bosses computer that is eating disk space by the sh!tloads. at 11:00 am this morning he had 1.7 GB on his C: drive...he now has 1.2 GB. Yesterday Windows said he was low on disk space (had 105 MB free) I ran a disk cleanup and removed uneeded programs and got it to 922 MB. Within an hour it was back to just under 200 MB. Something is up and I need to find out what is sucking the life out of his disk. Any ideas?

That is 2 Google products I seen eat storage Google Earth was the other but it is more expected from Google Earth. I love Google as a search engine but I hate thier tools as I hate most these commercialy advertised "tools" that just serve to provide an easy interface but at a much higher cost then its worth.

I agree, google is my best friend. But any type of tools they have just suck to much resources. I don't even like their ie toolbar it just makes me feel the browser is cluttered.

Back