Help me with my YouTube Partership

Well as I said the realtime stats and watch time stats are delayed, so I still can't see how it has helped yet. I swear I saw a 700 number in the "last 48 hours) and then after a bunch of folks got watching, it went to 800 and now it's at 1200. I'm assuming this is views...1200 x 60 min average per video, I might have passed my 66,000. OMG!

upload_2018-1-18_21-12-56.png

upload_2018-1-18_21-13-45.png

Interesting, well 8 super heroes have been cranking the videos all day lol. I still need like 50,000 minutes I think. Not sure but the stats are not in my favor! UGH. I have a nice social media blast to roll out, so that will help. Thanks again guys! Keep churnin'.....

Interesting, well 8 super heroes have been cranking the videos all day lol. I still need like 50,000 minutes I think. Not sure but the stats are not in my favor! UGH. I have a nice social media blast to roll out, so that will help. Thanks again guys! Keep churnin'.....
I have a lot of work to do today - I’m goingnto have them rolling in the background!

Thanks!!! OMG there are 12 of you rolling! This is so great! I have 27 days to hit my goal. Putting out a beg in my newsletters but with a "learning spin" so it helps you help me. : ) Those interviews are all great stuff.

Here's another play list for those needing to learn more about Office 365, shorter...but helpful

http://bit.ly/2EVjkr9

Here is a new graphic update...the tall spike was about 9400 minutes, so it's dropping down slowly but steady it seems still.

upload_2018-1-20_16-53-34.png

I did more math on this as it's now a special project. There are 22 interviews, 1046 minutes or 17 hours. I did an update and I think I need 44,000 minutes, so that's about 44 people to run the lists. Not bad, we got 22,000 out of the way lol.

again Thanks!!! Now I'm inspired to do better. It's been on my list for a long time to give a crap about YouTube again so this has been eye-opening. I'm reviewing all my stats to the core now and taking the creators course, learning more I can do to help the viewers and subs. So many viral vids to compete with but I know my audience is all about learning. For me, learning is earning.

Here is my stats from the last 30 days, TN = 65 clicks!

upload_2018-1-20_19-41-4.png

Can you narrow down the view information by hour too or just daily?

7:15am est i have begun watching the playlist....in my own extreme way ;)

Edit: i've never actually done this with youtube before, let me know what happens, I will view until around 5:20pm or so.

ok thanks! Here are the stats right now....so if you're doing something extreme, might be you? lol

View attachment 8555

Thats only a third of the views for some reason, hmm i'm not sure how google would know the difference, these are views from different browser installations and IPs with no shared cookies of any kind. They are not private IPs though its possible google has put forth an effort into recognizing vpns/proxies.

Edit: I stopped watching as a precaution, i stopped at video 9/22.

Last edited:
Back