Help me with my YouTube Partership

callthatgirl

Vendor
Reaction score
So, in 30 days I'm terminated with monetizing on YouTube if I don't get enough hours of views on my channel. I have enough subscribers, but need 59,000 more minutes viewed to stay in the program. I needed 66,000 two hours ago, so I'm doing well with getting folks to help.

I'm asking all my tech friends to roll this video and others if you have time today. Mute is fine, just need to keep the video rolling ;)

Matthew Rodela and I interview Fabs in this video, learn too! I'm not sure if the embed works for views, so I'll just put in the link.

Thanks!!!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3jfc4bmekoD22oPgWirmEEKFy6Hfj5LM

Last edited:
I heard about the changes yesterday. I will let your videos run in the background while I work instead of listening to music. Probably learn a lot more that way too.

Update! 230 new views on all my interview videos YAY!!! so far folks- so it appears 509 views to go and 52,000 minutes maybe. My math is messed up today lol. But I have other videos that are getting minutes that are shorter, anyway.....
1f483.png
1f483.png
Thanks everyone for the support

My 14 year old boy is home because of a snow day in New Orleans, of all places. I told him he has to keep this running today and tomorrow if he wants to be online. Hope it helps. If the office is open tomorrow, I will run it on multiple PCs in the Helpdesk area.

Wow, that's funny. thanks for that. I'm sure your kid is like "whatever dad, as long as it's on mute..." and then he also can't listen to anything else lol!

I think I'm at 290 now, started at 700 (overall views in 48 hours). These video analytics are not that great.

Thanks Adam! Up 300 views now today, nice mix of folks watching the Marvin video and then scooting around looks like. I feel like I'm half way to goal. I think tomorrow my stats will be better updated.

All the interviews are really good, some are part of the Computer Business Breakthrough course. Some are my own podcasts, moving forward all my shows will be audio and video, so I can keep my numbers up everywhere. :cool:

Back