BIOS update fail

What's the error led code you're getting and how did you determine it means a BIOS issue?

In your video I see the led blink 3 times. Is it just a repeating 3 blinks?

Have you tried pulling the RAM to see if it changes the error code?
check the video above.

Yes, i checked the Rams; it's not that.

Yes, i checked the Rams; it's not that.
How did you check it?

All the references online (that I have found) only point to a memory failure for that blink code (three slow flashes). Nothing says it's a BIOS error.

There are plenty of responses in this thread telling you how to recover from a bad BIOS flash, but I still don't think that's your problem.

How did you check it?

All the references online (that I have found) only point to a memory failure for that blink code (three slow flashes). Nothing says it's a BIOS error.

There are plenty of responses in this thread telling you how to recover from a bad BIOS flash, but I still don't think that's your problem.

Ok. there is only one memory slot and a spare from adding another slot (not module). What I did was remove the RAM that was in it with a different working one but it still didn't work. Well, then maybe its the RAM slot that is damaged, and being that it's only one slot, I have no choice but to treat the issue as a faulty board. Any other suggestions to check if it's the memory?
Thanks

Doesn't sound like the BIOS at all to me and if you put a regular 1.5V DDR3 stick in there, it will not work. You need a low voltage 1.35V DDR3L stick.

Back