Windows 11 download

And the web page now allows direct download of the ISO without downloading/running the media creation tool first. Much better!
Unfortunately the saved ISO can't be made into a GPT/secure-boot compliant USB installer using Rufus due to file sizes...
Oh well, I just mounted it and did an in-place upgrade for the moment. My office desktop with Ryzen 5600G is running perfectly on Win11.

Depending on what chip your USB Flash drive uses, you might be able to download the factory tools for it and directly enable virtual DVD drive, some chips support that in addition to storage space. It's a handy feature to have.

I upgraded this computer this morning from the UpgradeAssistant software and all went smoothly. This computer is not mission critical and i decided i should have a computer upgraded so i can play around before clients start calling

Unfortunately the saved ISO can't be made into a GPT/secure-boot compliant USB installer using Rufus due to file sizes...
Oh well, I just mounted it and did an in-place upgrade for the moment. My office desktop with Ryzen 5600G is running perfectly on Win11.
The Windows 7 usb tool should still work.

Apparently (from reading another forum) using the Media Creation Tool to download and create the ISO results in a smaller ISO or smaller WIM file within the ISO, allowing FAT32/GPT and secure-boot compatibility. I haven't tried it myself yet.

Back