[REQUEST] Website Review for Conversion

Brandon Vanover

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was hoping you could take a look at my Wix site and give me some feedback on if it is set up to be helpful in converting customers. I know it is basic and the header logo needs help, but I am willing to accept other design feedback that a non-web guy can implement via gui. Mostly I want to be sure that I have relevant information and design decisions that draws the customer in to contacting us.

Thanks for looking!

www.hubcityhometechs.com

Logo at the top is the first thing that popped up and it looks really grainy/fuzzy. Think you can spiffy that up a bit?
Pink link highlights...? Somewhat clashes with your blue theme a bit.

I like the services page. Clean and simple.

Nothing was popping up for me on the Request Service Page though. not sure if the form is just not setup yet or something else. (I'm using Chrome to look at this)

Overall it's clean and straight to the point. You could always branch out on some of the services you offer with more detail (for the more popular ones like Virus removal, etc. etc)

Logo is fixed. I knew it was busted. Just had to figure out how to size and edit my vector.

I agree the services page could use something. I'm trying to figure out how to add or clarify without cluttering.

Request service page should have an embedded frame. Should show you something similar to this: http://hcht.repairshopr.com/check_ins
Looks awful on mobile, don't know what I'll do about that. May have to change the form completely.

Thanks for looking!

I had a hell of a time trying to play around with the repairshopr form on mine, I said F$@K it. and just used their own link.
As for the services page, just add a link to the image/text to take them to a "more details" page or something. don't clutter it. Looks nice as it is :)

For the Request service page, nothing shows up on Chrome.
In Internet Explorer I have to enable "non secure" items to display the forms
Firefox, same as chrome. just blank.
Edge, same as the others, unless I again request to view all unsecured content. (see image)
Vivaldi, same as the others.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.4 KB · Views: 8
Request service works fine for me.

Does Upstate have some special colloquial meaning in your area beyond the typical? It's usage seems odd all by itself, at least to me.

I had a hell of a time trying to play around with the repairshopr form on mine, I said F$@K it. and just used their own link.
As for the services page, just add a link to the image/text to take them to a "more details" page or something. don't clutter it. Looks nice as it is :)

For the Request service page, nothing shows up on Chrome.
In Internet Explorer I have to enable "non secure" items to display the forms
Firefox, same as chrome. just blank.
Edge, same as the others, unless I again request to view all unsecured content. (see image)
Vivaldi, same as the others.

The embed was not https. Fixed and working. Thanks for spotting!

Request service works fine for me.

Does Upstate have some special colloquial meaning in your area beyond the typical? It's usage seems odd all by itself, at least to me.

It actually does. It refers to a group of cities in northern SC that are commonly lumped into a single area. I'll reconsider how I can designate my service area on the front page.

It actually does. It refers to a group of cities in northern SC that are commonly lumped into a single area. I'll reconsider how I can designate my service area on the front page.

That's fine. If it's a common term used by area residents to identify themselves then it can lend a "homey" aura to the site. Nothing wrong with that.

Back