[REQUEST] Website Critque

Love the layout and colors.
The overall look is very profesionnal and actual.
The mobile version is pretty slick !

Many of the images are not compressed, very long loading times, this is a killer.
On the mobile you can actually see the images loading inch by inc like it's 1995 :p

Why would you kick out your clients to your Facebook page, wich is completly empty ?
On each page you try to kick em out of your website ! :)
You want them to stay on the website to contact you, not sending them away I beleive.
Don't put plain text email adress, you will get bot-spam alot.

Phone number on all pages is kinda hard to find from a client's perspective.
Get the phone number in the header at least and as a call to action on your main page.
On the mobile I have to scroll down at the very bottom of the page to find the phone number in last position.

So on most pages, you send your clients to Facebook, Services page, Blog and in last on the phone number :)

Did I mention the phone number is hard to find ? :p

Hope this helps.

Clicked on the "HOME New Here?" button expecting to go to a "thanks for stopping by" welcome screen or similar.
Also the "Next Level" wording on the home page does nothing/should be a link?
I wanted to go to the Next Level!! Lol
All the pages (except Home) have a lot of white space at the top which forces me to scroll down to see the content lower down.
The whole site needs a lot of unnecessary scrolling up and down, IMHO
Love the "Ubuntu-ish" colour scheme!

Last edited:
Don't put plain text email adress, you will get bot-spam alot.
Unless you use CSS like I do.

<span class="e-mail" data-user="troppus" data-website="ten.dmcpruoy"></span>

.e-mail:before {
content: attr(data-website) "\0040" attr(data-user);
unicode-bidi: bidi-override;
direction: rtl;
}

I found it overall good.
Just for a few suggestions:
I agree with slater. In the services page, your services should be well aligned in paragraphs and the learn more button should be in the same size and placement with the others.
You should get rid of the facebook link and just leave it at the homepage( just my opinion)
You should include a site map and remove the header(logo, and tabs) in the footer.

Just my opinion :)

Back