[REQUEST] MDMnstill on phone after factory reset

Quoting

Reaction score
I bought the iphone 12;from my ex employer. The phone is factory reset but the remote agent still comes up on setup. I called my previous employer And they were no help. I know theirs a way to remove the remote management with the Anyunlock program or other ones but once thats completed will the phone still show in the companies mobile client. And if it does show up will ot just show a inactive?

This forum is for Computer Repair Professionals who either own, run or work in an IT support business. We do not offer end user support. If you feel you meet this criteria please let us know.

Otherwise a quick search will help you locate forums for do-it-yourself end user support like wwww.bleepingcomputer.com

There are several ways to get around MDM but in today's world, you're probably wasting your time. If the MDM wasn't cleared that phone has someone (some business) laying claim to it and when they discover it missing they'll most likely carrier blacklist it. Most MDM software provides you with a phone number to call if you feel the asset should have MDM removed.

Back