Marketing and SEO Tips - My Blog Series

callthatgirl

Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It's the 4th quarter of 2017 and I decided that I need to start doing more of my passion, rather than my job. My job is Outlook and Office 365 support, my passion has always been marketing and seo. My goal for 2018 is to do half and half. I know this is a risky move but I can't see myself supporting iCloud when I'm 55 years old.

I know computer techs pretty well. Technibble is where I got my first experience with technicians outside of Minneapolis who actually engaged with me and vice versa. Since 2010, I have been an active member here and participate in many online forums and Facebook groups.

This summer I launched my SEO website and have helped many techs get ranked, but I found that many wanted to actually do more themselves and learn. With that I took to deciding to offer marketing coaching. I have coached many throughout the years (free and paid), I know blogging, newsletters, seo, social media, etc. Some techs just want to talk and get new ideas, something fresh or outside the box ideas.

For the end of the 2017, 4th quarter I am doing a blog series for techs to read and learn from my experiences. You will get to know marketing from someone who has experience marketing the same things you offer. I had a computer repair business until 3 years ago. I still market my Outlook and Office 365 to this day. The blog series started 3 weeks ago and I will continue until end of year. If you can learn, great. I love when techs want to do things themselves, it's very empowering to see your own success. But for some, it's not their cup of tea. I am going to offer affordable by the hour or a 4 hour ticket to help in small increments, exactly like my prepay tickets. People like small bites so this will or should work out good. Even to have someone as a second opinion before you jump into an expensive ad campaign is worth it. I've done them and know how the ROI is.

If you feel you need coaching or someone to just do it, that's where I come in.

But for now, here is my 3rd blog and it has blogs 1 and 2 at the bottom so you can read it one shot. I enjoyed blog 3, this is where I know I am hitting my stride, blogging is my thing :)

https://callthatgirl.biz/seo-blog-tips-for-it-business-owners

Back