Humor Section!

It is a grey area, there is the medicinal type which does not include the THC

That must be Aussie specific, because THC is the main medicinal compound sought out in medicinal marijuana on these shores. As a treatment for those with cancer, it acts as an appetite increasing mechanism (the munchies prove very helpful indeed) during chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy.

Unsure @britechguy as we in Australia cannot drive around with THC in our systems, as is illegal like alcohol and other drugs. Here the Tetrahydrocannabinol [THC] compound is removed, the Cannabidiol [CBD] is left which has no intoxicating effects and can treat a wide range of symptoms. Personally I think it is a stupid law, as one can have a joint on a weekend then go off on monday morning, and it may still show traces in ones system. I think it is very different in the US, as the government has decriminalised it's use in most states.

Well, that's also true here. I don't know of any nation where driving while intoxicated (regardless of intoxicant) is legal.
Yes but alcohol BAC differ from THC levels. Blood Alcohol Content is .05 here and as each individual is different it breaks down at different levels and time. THC is well your positive and that's it no levels, as I said could be two days later.

I suppose if one has a medical cert, as I explained with the grey area of online distribution companies and obtaining a referal from a GP.

19455_find-john-wick.jpg

Back