Araknis Cloud Connected

PaulTech

Reaction score
I'm upgrading a network that has an existing Araknis AP (AN-300-AP-I-N) and Router (AN-300-RT-4L2W). They both had the default logins so I am able to log in. On the Router and AP it says "cloud connected" at the top but I did not see a setting on the web interface. I want to make sure no one can log into it from an existing cloud controller. Is anyone familiar with this brand? Can I just change the system login?

Thanks for the help.

I'm upgrading a network that has an existing Araknis AP (AN-300-AP-I-N) and Router (AN-300-RT-4L2W). They both had the default logins so I am able to log in. On the Router and AP it says "cloud connected" at the top but I did not see a setting on the web interface. I want to make sure no one can log into it from an existing cloud controller. Is anyone familiar with this brand? Can I just change the system login?

Thanks for the help.
I know this is an old thread, but I don't see that anyone has answered...
Araknis router is cloud managed by an OVRC account. This produce can only be purchased through a dealer/installer. Once the device is claimed to an OVRC account, it is accessible through that account through an admin login. All the settings can be modified and the device can be rebooted. To gain ownership of that device, the current OVRC account must delete it, otherwise, any time that item is connected to any internet facing network, the owner of the original OVRC account will get email notification that its online and can have access to it...

Back