Yahoo Lost Password

Velvis

Reaction score
Client says Yahoo email stopped taking her password about a week ago. She knew all her other passwords so I don't think it was user error. Either way I have been unable to reset the password. Her account is only linked to her cell phone (no other recovery methods) and the reset code never arrives.

Everything I have tried ends up saying I need to contact paid support, which I believe they charge yearly for. It also seems unreasonable to charge for something like this.

Any recommendations?

Sent from my Surface Duo using Tapatalk

Client says Yahoo email stopped taking her password about a week ago. She knew all her other passwords so I don't think it was user error. Either way I have been unable to reset the password. Her account is only linked to her cell phone (no other recovery methods) and the reset code never arrives.

Everything I have tried ends up saying I need to contact paid support, which I believe they charge yearly for. It also seems unreasonable to charge for something like this.

Any recommendations?

Pay Yahoo ... Reset the password then charge to move to her to email that actually works worth a damn like Gmail.

Any recommendations?

Customer's can't seem to grasp that "you get what you pay for" is actually a real thing.

Beyond that it sounds like she's been bitten by the insecure app snake.

Wonder if it's iYogi......

Customer's can't seem to grasp that "you get what you pay for" is actually a real thing.

That really, really depends on what is being discussed. There was a time when Yahoo mail was about as rock solid as they come. Gmail is still as rock solid as they come.

Yahoo has been whistling past the graveyard for some time now, and it shows, and not only in the email arena.

I'm gonna disagree with that. Yahoo mail has always sucked. My first DSL line was with SBCglobal 20 years ago when they just started using Yahoo as the mail provider and it sucked balls then. Had constant trouble.

Back