The Starting of Guarding Tech Solutions Website

therealcrazy8

Reaction score
I am in the VERY beginning of putting my website together for Guarding Tech Solutions LLC. I have looked at MANY IT websites to get some ideas from. Some of the sites were good, many of them need a lot of work. Let that be a friend reminder guys. ;) Anyway, I am new to wordpress. I have done a few websites in the past where I did all of the coding (PHP, HTML, CSS, and some JS). I purchased the Enfold Wordpress theme and love it. It's almost to much for what you can do with this theme. Anyway, I was hoping I could get some insight as to how things appear to be going so far?

Keep in mind...this is the VERY BEGINNING. This is the only page I have really committed too and will be the landing page. If what you see doesn't line up with IT, then it just a theme element that I havent done anything with yet...lol

Please be nice and constructive criticism only, though that hasnt ever been a problem here. :) Im looking to make this site amazing, and make it work for ME. I plan to see what I can do to have people set up remote connections through the site, accept payment before establishing that connection, and more. For now though, here's the link
http://coderedtechnologysolutions.com/pages/landing-page/

Thank you so much for your help..

Guardian vs Guarding in your post?

I know your working on it. But I just hit the link, it starts loading then takes forever to load the middle slider. OS X 10.11.6, FF 48.0

Loads ok for me via mobile device.
Its coming along, i like it so far

I like the name i actually use a similar name for my Managed Services: Tech Guard
http://www.techguard.com.au

I need to redo this site: it was a Joomla site but i use wordpress now.
Funny story...I had a huge list of names I thought of, like my head hurt for a long time trying to come up with them. I was going to do "Code Red Technology Solutions" but then I started thinking it was to long and ended up changing my mind. Then I started liking "Sentry Tech Solutions"....Well at some point my wife goes "I was thinking about your business names and I was writing it out and abbreviating it and I kinda like the "Guardian Tech Solutions" name" So i was like not sure what to do, but "Guardian Tech Solutions" started getting into my head and I did like it more than the Sentry Tech Solutions, so that's how I got to where it is now.

With that out of the way, I decided I wanted to do the typical gold, silver, bronze pricing structure but not using those labels. Thankfully, it didnt take me nearly as long as the business name ordeal, but I decided to name the packages using "Tech Guardian". I dont recall for sure if your site came up in my searching when I was looking at package structures, images, or what, but dang its scary to see the name, and even the blue shield that one of your guys is holding...lol Thank God were on opposite ends of the globe. :)

That picture by the "What is Tech Guard", is that a pic of the MaxFocus interface? I do like your site and the detail it has for what you do. I may have to draw some inspiration from that.

Funny story...I had a huge list of names I thought of, like my head hurt for a long time trying to come up with them. I was going to do "Code Red Technology Solutions" but then I started thinking it was to long and ended up changing my mind. Then I started liking "Sentry Tech Solutions"....Well at some point my wife goes "I was thinking about your business names and I was writing it out and abbreviating it and I kinda like the "Guardian Tech Solutions" name" So i was like not sure what to do, but "Guardian Tech Solutions" started getting into my head and I did like it more than the Sentry Tech Solutions, so that's how I got to where it is now.

With that out of the way, I decided I wanted to do the typical gold, silver, bronze pricing structure but not using those labels. Thankfully, it didnt take me nearly as long as the business name ordeal, but I decided to name the packages using "Tech Guardian". I dont recall for sure if your site came up in my searching when I was looking at package structures, images, or what, but dang its scary to see the name, and even the blue shield that one of your guys is holding...lol Thank God were on opposite ends of the globe. :)

That picture by the "What is Tech Guard", is that a pic of the MaxFocus interface? I do like your site and the detail it has for what you do. I may have to draw some inspiration from that.
Yeah i use Max Focus, I paid the extra branding fee to get my own logos ect.
However Max is only part of my managed services i have other things i add to my plans to make it my own

Yeah i use Max Focus, I paid the extra branding fee to get my own logos ect.
However Max is only part of my managed services i have other things i add to my plans to make it my own
Nice. Yeah I was thinking about paying the extra to have my own branding as well. I just think thats the better thing to do in the long run

For plans, I was working internally with "Need," "Want," and "Critical," on the basis that if someone's going to be a customer of ours they NEED to have antivirus, windows and third-party patching, and a remote support agent. If they can't hack that, then they probably shouldn't be a customer.

"Want" adds things that some folks want - some level of reporting, some included incidents, and availability of Web Blocking.

Critical would be for those critical systems where they just can't be down - checkin desk (which can usually double as checkout in an emergency), practice manager (particularly for those folks who insist on local Quickbooks or timesheet software) who does payroll, possibly doctor's workstations, etc. That's basically the "Cadillac" plan that nobody every actually buys, but having it helps to draw people up to the middle plan.

Thank you all for the feedback thus far. I have (I think) completed another page that I would like some feedback from. The images I have used and made I think look pretty dang good. So far I am happy with it, now I am going to have to create a page for each one of those listed services. One idea I just had now was maybe to create one more spot on this page that says something like "...and so much more" and then create a page for that which shows a bunch of those odds and ends type services that I feel don't need a full page. Such as software/hardware installs, device setup, printer setup, etc. Thoughts on that?

That all aside, here is the page I'd like to show
http://coderedtechnologysolutions.com/residential/
Same as before, its wysiwyg right now. Now links for anything on the page, its just images on a page. :)

Looks nice. One thought. How about Guardian Protection Service? I think the term Maintenance Plan does not carry the meaning it should with consumers.

Also Windows Operating System Repair.

Looks nice. One thought. How about Guardian Protection Service? I think the term Maintenance Plan does not carry the meaning it should with consumers.
Done

Also Windows Operating System Repair.
and done. :)

I also added a "and so much more" which will be where some of the smaller things will go that by themselves don't justify having their own page.

Back