Rooting android

barry3652

Reaction score
Are any of you being asked this yet? rooting android phones that is. I find XDA forum useful for advice on it. Just thought I would share with you all as I am sure we will all be getting these devices shoved at us sooner or later better be a little clued up on it. One of the biggest things I think will be storage issue android 2.1 or earlier wont allow storage cards to run apps. And one thing for sure they aint enough space in them lol.
Maybe we might see a android section appear on here in the future?
If your going to be doing it or are doing it what sort of price would you be charging for it?

I don't do android devices but I do offer Jailbreaking for iPhones.

I charge $65 for the jailbreak. The process varies depending on what version they are running on their phone but they are all pretty fast and simple.

I do provide Rooting an Android. We have Cricket down here, and I have a deal with one of the owners of a couple stores, They take in the Androids call me I root them charge them $50 per phone and they charge what ever they want to the customer.

So far so good as I am getting about 4-6 a week and most of the time I get them done within the hour.

I do provide Rooting an Android. We have Cricket down here, and I have a deal with one of the owners of a couple stores, They take in the Androids call me I root them charge them $50 per phone and they charge what ever they want to the customer.

So far so good as I am getting about 4-6 a week and most of the time I get them done within the hour.
What program do you use? do you also do apple?
Im asking because I got my first 2 android tablets to unlock and im trying to figure out the best way to do this.

Yep, 10 years post topic start would be a necroposting record, I'd think!

xda-developers is a reliable site for rooting information as devices and Android march on.

Back