Office 365 Security PowerPoint Template

callthatgirl

Vendor
Reaction score
Hi everyone, a client of mine got phished pretty bad and was on GoDaddy...huge project for us to migrate them and their SharePoint sites. I offered to create them a "Tutorial" of sorts to learn how to avoid being phished/scammed hacked and gave examples of emails. I decided to go with a PowerPoint. For one main reason...I can use this over and over. I can make it a PDF or a video with my voice recording, or I can use in a presentation/webinar.

While I was making it I thought of other techs who might want a template to save them time making one. I offer this and an Admin PDF for $10. There is a lot more if you want to read more, then buy. Check it out on my new website https://callthatgirl.com/office-365-hacking-phishing-security-powerpoint-template

Thanks!

upload_2017-12-22_23-7-17.png

Not quite sure how I'll use it yet, but I need to put together some training materials and get some training time in at some clients and this should save me at least some time....

Thanks!

That's what I figured, having a template to work from is better than writing your own from scratch. Took me awhile to get it all together, then I had a friend format it better. Let me know how it goes! I had a guy this morning email me asking "can I really edit it all I want" YEP. Just don't sell it :)

This is really helpful, guys, I just upgrade my pc and using the Offiice 365 now. Works really well. ;)

Back