My Tool Bag & Bench Areas

Check places that do recycling schemes for offices with regards to your desk issue. We found a place locally, when we moved offices we got office desks and chairs, cabinets etc, and it was ridiculously cheap. They get paid to take the stuff away so they charge a pittance for you to then buy it. (like £10 for an awesome office desk).

I have seen a lot of tec's desks/work areas. They only have them set up to work on computers and they are dirty...Filthy....OK OK Outright disgusting compared to your tech/room. You seriously need to mess it up a bit before taking pictures so the rest of the tech's here don't feel so bad.

You know put a ash tray next to the customers computer, have screws laying in the bottom of a customers computer and stuff like that.

J/K

That is one of the cleanest tech rooms I have seen in a LONG TIME. Even my last store I had a fight with other owner and employee to keep it half as clean as that. GOOD JOB.

Must have been too much traffic. All the pictures now say "403 Forbidden" and when you click the picture, it takes you to a web site where it says the photo has been removed.

Back