I’ve got a Aviation YouTube Channel and I need your help!

SynapseTech

Reaction score
So if I was to pick the top 5 things in my life I would say they are my family, Aviation, Computers, Videography/Photography, and Video Games. SO, I've been working with a good friend of mine on a Aviation related Youtube Channel called the Aviation Guys. Its been a ton of fun so far! We have a few videos of our flights and a couple different airplanes we've gone flying in.

I wanted to see what you guys though about it and also help me generate some ideas of what people may want to see on the channel. Even if your not into aviation I know you can think of something that your curious about!

Now most important, I've recently entered a contest on another YouTube Channel to win a new Aviation Headset from Bose. They're similar to the headsets we use for gaming, but these guys cost over $1k. I made a video response on Why I Fly to enter. If you could, take some time to watch my video! Views and likes help me out a lot! Also, let me know what you think of my video!

I used to own an Ercoupe then a Cessna 150, and share your love of flying. Too bad it costs so much and has become so bogged down in red tape. Passed my Commercial license (written portion), but never followed through with the fight test. Unless your wife enjoys flying as much as you do, all the time away from home and the expenses are just too self-indulgent, I decided. But I do miss it.

In your YouTube channel, you might want to include some stories about the Flying Farmers organization. We used to fly into members' air strips, enjoy some of the best farm cooking and the camaraderie, and then fly home. Used to let my daughter take the controls some of the way, just so she could enjoy the thrill. I can still see the look on her face devouring those baked beans! LOL

I used to own an Ercoupe then a Cessna 150, and share your love of flying. Too bad it costs so much and has become so bogged down in red tape. Passed my Commercial license (written portion), but never followed through with the fight test. Unless your wife enjoys flying as much as you do, all the time away from home and the expenses are just too self-indulgent, I decided. But I do miss it.

In your YouTube channel, you might want to include some stories about the Flying Farmers organization. We used to fly into members' air strips, enjoy some of the best farm cooking and the camaraderie, and then fly home. Used to let my daughter take the controls some of the way, just so she could enjoy the thrill. I can still see the look on her face devouring those baked beans! LOL
Larry,

If you or anyone should ever get to Muncie (KMIE), Indiana's airport they have an on-base restaurant which fixes up a really good order of Cornbread and Sausage Gravy - ooooooooo, yummy! My son and daughter-in-law live in Muncie and we go there (to eat) on occasion. I'll sit next to the window and they will lose me to the outside world. (I've worked as a line service person @ KQMJ (Mt. Comfort Airport) a long time ago and still love airplanes.)

Back