Humor Section!

19532_wifi-password.jpg

I must be retarded. one 2, three 4s, five 6es, seven 8s ... but wait, there are eight 8s????

I still don't get it. After my post, I also Googled it but could find no explanation for why there are eight 8s rather than seven, other than your password would be too obvious if you used seven 8s, which seems dumb.

I still don't get it. After my post, I also Googled it but could find no explanation for why there are eight 8s rather than seven, other than your password would be too obvious if you used seven 8s, which seems dumb.

It's meant to be a play on 12345678. And it's meant to be stupid just like using 12345678 as a password is. 2 444 66666 8888888

I honestly think the eight 8s is a "write-o" on the part of whoever jotted this down.

But if you did use this, the eight 8s, would stymie most guessers, as would the sheer length. But where are embedded spaces allowed these days, either?

I certainly felt much, much more relief and a sense of having vented when doing that than when giving a single, furious tap on a smartphone. I had something of an in-between sensation in the age of the flip-phone, which allowed a "semi-slam."
If you slam the phone down now, you break it....... kids these days don't have the same satisfaction we did. Plus, you can't hear the phone slam down in the cradle on the other end...... lol

Someone needs to come up with an option to click on "slam phone" when they hang up so the person on the other end hears it. Imagine how much a person could make off of that option? Millions, maybe even billions.

now the end call button isn't even a real button not that smushing those down ever provided any real satisfaction it was a hollow gesture and we all knew it and lied to ourselves that it was still a good venting of the rage.

Imagine how much a person could make off of that option?

I honestly have to believe, "There's an app for that." If there isn't, one of the macro programs could almost certainly feed the sound of a hang up through to the call followed instantly by an activation of the End Call button.

I honestly have to believe, "There's an app for that." If there isn't, one of the macro programs could almost certainly feed the sound of a hang up through to the call followed instantly by an activation of the End Call button.
I'm thinking it could be a separate option from the end call button. Click it to let the other person hear the slamming phone sound, then click on end call if you want to hear them be frustrated...... lol

If there isn't already an app for that, whoever creates one can patent it and sell it to phone manufacturers. Probably make a tidy little sum.

Back