How does the Malwarebytes partner program work?

I too am a MBAM reseller and have never purchased licenses from my authorized distributor that MBAM wants me to purchased from. I usually pickup a bunch of retail box copies when they are on sale cheap on Amazon, Newegg, etc. I have a retail store front so what I have in stock I put out front and pull from the shelf as needed. Sometimes I can get copies for $10-12 just have to watch for the sales and stock up.

You can buy in bulk if you want to. I personally don't see the need to waste money in 'stock' when I can get a licence in a couple of mins from the mbam reseller portal.

Admittedly I don't get the boxes, but there's no need to for me personally. I get my licences for £12 and resell for double.

You can buy in bulk if you want to. I personally don't see the need to waste money in 'stock' when I can get a licence in a couple of mins from the mbam reseller portal.

Admittedly I don't get the boxes, but there's no need to for me personally. I get my licences for £12 and resell for double.

Is that still available for others to sign up. There is a thread here were Bertie tried to sign up and was told he could only purchase from an authorized distributor.

That I don't know sorry. I've been signed up for a year or so.

I'll probably be grandfathered into the annual licence same as all new members when they go that route. I saw the thread you,mean with rob. I don't know why they aren't allowing more resellers..

Very nice suggestion...

I do the same. I take some time and print custom receipts and print labels of the keys to stick on the machines. Doing 10 right now:D

Kudos...

I usually copy the license to a txt file and stick it in a license folder on their computer. I keep all the txt files on our server under client files and on a flash drive, but it is nice to have something else handy while on site in case the flash doesn't work or I can't get back to my server.

Speaking of buying direct through MBAM, I tried to sign up and was directed to use DSolutions here in the US and had to buy 10 at a time which cost me $16 per key. I would like to get them much cheaper and make more on them and a mbam reseller portal would be nice, but I guess I'm out of luck there.

Hope this helps.

Kudos...

I usually copy the license to a txt file and stick it in a license folder on their computer. I keep all the txt files on our server under client files and on a flash drive, but it is nice to have something else handy while on site in case the flash doesn't work or I can't get back to my server.

I have been doing the same exact thing as well.

Back