Gandalf's win8.1 PE great tool

Error 404 - Not Found
The document you are looking for may have been removed or re-named. Please contact the web site owner for further assistance.

:eek:

Like other PE disks it contains quite a bit of paid commercial software. :eek::( And Defender hits some FP's as well.

Bob Omb has an alternative to Gandalf's PE here. It's probably better than Gandalf's - lots more tools and options. ;):)
Hmm, website has a moving background that kicks my CPU to max speed, then uses over half its capacity all by itself. I'm not going to even bother looking at a utility disk made by someone who would make a website like that.

Hmm, website has a moving background that kicks my CPU to max speed, then uses over half its capacity all by itself. I'm not going to even bother looking at a utility disk made by someone who would make a website like that.
Are you running a 300Mhz Celeron or something?
I've got his and 7 other pages open as well as a few other programs running (email client, Terminal, VLC Media Player - playing some tunes etc).
Using bugger all resources.
Chrome can suck resources like there's no tomorrow as well.

Screenshot at 2018-09-02 12-00-00.png

Are you running a 300Mhz Celeron or something?
LOL That machine is a 2ghz Core2Duo. Slow by today's standards, but perfectly adequate for most of what I do, especially with Linux. There are good reasons one might want something faster, but overzealous, thoughtless web designers isn't one of them.

Reactions: GTP
I have tried it but if I want to copy over config registry files they are locked since the PE has loaded them unlike Parted Magic

Back