Beta testers needed - Ultimate Tech Website Kit

Update:

Some of the initial beta testers are not able to complete their websites by end of next week, due to other commitments, so am re-opening the offer.

Please read the terms in the original post before PMing your request.

Last edited:
whoops.. thanks for that kev. I was doing some work on the redirect last week. I will sort it out later. These meds are knocking me sideways at the moment.

Cadishead Computers, looks like a real nice site but I see an error in the theme at least on Chrome. When I click on services or blog without clicking one of the drop down items i get an error.

Derek

O nice sending you a pm been trying to design my site for ages but i am never happy with it, tried dreamweaver joomla and wordpress, so i think this website kit could be very beneficial both for my learning and feedback for yourself.

Cadishead Computers, looks like a real nice site but I see an error in the theme at least on Chrome. When I click on services or blog without clicking one of the drop down items i get an error.

Derek

Hi Derek, thanks for that mate. Its another thing I am aware of. I am adding and changing a few things on the site at the moment. That is one of the things I am changing.

thanks again

I know i am fairly new here but i desperately need this product! I love all the aspects of it :). Please send me the beta!!!

some of the initial beta testers are not able to complete their websites by end of next week, due to other commitments, so am re-opening the offer. Please see criteria below.

--

i am in the final stages of development of a website kit for computer technicians.

The kit is designed to allow techs to get an seo-optimised, professional business-website up and running in minimal time, and will be sold commercially at its product launch in apx two weeks.

features:
1. A custom wp framework
- unique backgrounds for any site page
- google and cufon font integration
- google maps integration
- google charts integration
- corporate price tables
- wsyiwyg interface

demo site:

http://code.theultimatetechsite.com/

2. Seo guide. This is the system i used to get to page 1 of google for the twenty top computer repairs keywords. (not yet available)

3. Over 100 unique, premium stock photos.

4. A hand-picked selection of computer-related creative-commons licensed photos

5. A selection of professionally designed website skins

6. Computer repairs sales videos

7. Premium web graphics/decorations

8. How-to videos - all aspects covered to get your site up and running quickly

9. Pc repair tracker widget (pending)

10. Conversion tracking widget

11. 1:1 support via email / logmein / live chat
my purpose in making this offer is to get feedback on the current features of the kit, and to finalise its development based on this beta test.

you get: A new website, and all the support you need to build it, plus 12 months free upgrades.

----

criteria:

1. do not have a site currently, or, have a site that you will complete a ground-up rebuild on within two (2) weeks
2. Prepared to contribute feedback during the course of the trial
3. Able to objectively report faults and make recommendations regarding feature additions, etc
4. Min post count on tn=100
5. Are genuine about building a new, seo-optimised killer website to get more customers and make more money!

please only pm if you are genuine about wanting a new website, and are looking for the resources and available expertise to build it. It appears some of the original testers were 'window shopping' which meant that others who had a genuine use for the kit, and who could actually have participated, missed out.

If you can get a from-scratch site up and running within two weeks, please pm me with:

• your current url (or advise no url)
  • your first/last name
  • your business email

Back