Before/After Comparison of my Website

Yeah, I like it much better! The only concern I have is the graphic up top. But it looks great on my iphone. I have a pic graphics image of the products I support too....I'm worried about having it at the top because that is where I like my info.

how is that working for you?

Your graphic is like the one I made last night btw...I put it down below the content on my website www.callthatgirl.biz

outlook-expert.jpg

Nice graphic Lisa. Enjoying the podcast too BTW. Honestly I only put the graphic there to give visitors and immediate indication of what I support but also because I wanted to make the site look a little less "boring". I'm going to try and make a better graphic.

I think that graphics are smart, people can relate by seeing it vs reading it. But as an SEO person with blogging, I try to have content trump over graphics. Each of my blogs usually get an SEO graphic attached (If I remember)

It looks great for sure. I'd keep that one. Your new site definitely is looking better and not only that, it's in Wordpress, you can do so much more with it. Are you blogging yet?

I need to spend some time making a call to action type landing page graphic. Basically, how can I tell my visitor exactly what im about in 3-5 seconds looking at that image.

I agree, I have many marketing pages. I just spent almost all of Friday night re-doing a lot of stuff. I moved some stuff off my nav bar a few weeks ago and realized that since it's been slower...that may be a factor. So I put them back up and added some more bling to each page. I don't worry about the graphic as much as detailed information, in a easy to read manner. See the graphic below....each one is actually a different service and each page (only 3) has the info.

upload_2016-5-15_13-36-48.png

Back