[REQUEST] Anydesk Question-Anyone have a way to create a shared "address book" like functionality for AnyDesk?

Gleep52

Reaction score
I'm a home user, and bounce between all my machines a lot - I'd love to have something like teamviewer does with a list of your computers to double click on that's updated between devices at a central login type link... I know Anydesk released their address book version with 4.x but it's a paid only feature - and I'm only using this for home use. Right now I keep creating shortcuts to my desktop and sharing that with the machines via bitsync, but I'd rather have a better way of doing it. Anyone have suggestions to tackle this minor prob?

Sorry, Technibble is not intended for assistance with home user enquiries. You may want to try other sites such as Bleeping Computer or call an IT business owner near you. Thank you.
@Kraken

Sorry about that- I wasn't aware. I just saw people talking about anydesk in a google search so I thought it might be a good place to ask. Thanks for the suggestions.

I know I'm late, but the answer is you can't do it:
a) Because it's a paid feature.
b) The connection history is stored in the registry. From memory the list is mashed together into a single registry entry. I guess if you always connected from one machine you could set up a one-way sync to another computer.

Back