Windows 8 Repair

The language looks too user friendly for my liking :mad: No doubt it will make windows a better product, but it all looks too easy and may take even more work off us :(

The language looks too user friendly for my liking :mad: No doubt it will make windows a better product, but it all looks too easy and may take even more work off us :(

You are panicking about nothing. If anything, users won't know how to use the new features, they won't understand the ribbon interface, they will have problems with Metro Apps, they will need training, etc...

Who cares if the system can repair/re-image/re-install? Don't you think users will still have problems with software applications which they don't want a re-install done on their computers?

I mean, look at how many Macintosh systems come into your shop with problems right? ;)

Most customers don't touch things like that for fear of messing something up, hell most of my customers can't install autorun software ie office they pay me to do that.
It will be useful to us though the refresh option if it works properly will make N&P a thing of the past.

Last edited:
Most customers don't touch things like that for fear of messing something up, hell most of my customers can't install autorun software ie office they pay me to do that.
It will be useful to us though the refresh option if it works properly will make N&P a thing of the past.

I see this with network admins, too... It's scary.

Back