Website

jfm

Reaction score
I might have asked 2 years ago but here it is again.
Yea it's all in french but I'm sure you'll manage :)
I'm in the process of refreshing it very soon so any critique would be appreciated.
Thanks !

Name and logo (for what it is) are my biggest mental annoyance ! (I mean i dont like them !)

http://www.infotechmobile.ca/

I have a thought, Not every one in Canada speaks French. Could you set up an English version for those that don't speak french?

You're right, this has been a I need to add this feature for so long now !
Also that I'm bilingual (except for my accent) I can offer my services in both languages !

I have a thought, Not every one in Canada speaks French. Could you set up an English version for those that don't speak french?

Good point. I thought Canada had a bi-lingual requirement. But I can understand why @jfm did not. Montreal is the capital of Quebec and pretty much everything is done in French thru out Quebec.

Good point. I thought Canada had a bi-lingual requirement. But I can understand why @jfm did not. Montreal is the capital of Quebec and pretty much everything is done in French thru out Quebec.

Yup, 80-90% of the market is french, all my SEO is for french anyways, but still a feature that could not hurt.

Back